Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Suresh Reddy (IT Professional)     14 June 2016

Being cheated by wife

Hello,

I am 40 years old, got married 10 years ago and have got 2 kids.

from last 2 years I started suspecting my wife for have relation with another person, and I could get the phone call deatils from airtel and cloud able to find that she keeps talking over phone as soon as I am out to office. I have shown the details and warned her not to repeat but now she started the same but now she is using the whats app for calling her boy friend, I could get this detials that she keeps calling him by syncing her phone to my laptop (cloud able to do so only for one day) since they talk over the whats app caling I will not have any kind of evedince what they are taking, sill have have taken the screen shots but not sure that will help.

Please help me how is can proceed and get divorce from her.

Thanks.

Learning

3 Replies

Dr Katta Venkata Rama Krishna (Retd Sr Director Govt of India/ Advocate)     14 June 2016

1) already replied in detail on another law forum.

Mukesh sharma (job )     14 June 2016

Hi suresh i have small suggestion you if you think all in suspect no proof on it than plz stop it coz suspect end every realtion you live with your wife from past 20 year so make some trust and if you think so than plz talk with her and tell her its not good for your marriage relation so stop it 

again if you see same than plz collect some good eveidence and than you have option first you give application in police against person who call your wife other you file divorse on this extra matrial affair ground 

so you chosse as you like 

thnks 

Vakalath (Vakeel No. 1)     14 June 2016

Originally posted by : Suresh Reddy
Hello,

I am 40 years old, got married 10 years ago and have got 2 kids.

from last 2 years I started suspecting my wife for have relation with another person, and I could get the phone call deatils from airtel and cloud able to find that she keeps talking over phone as soon as I am out to office. I have shown the details and warned her not to repeat but now she started the same but now she is using the whats app for calling her boy friend, I could get this detials that she keeps calling him by syncing her phone to my laptop (cloud able to do so only for one day) since they talk over the whats app caling I will not have any kind of evedince what they are taking, sill have have taken the screen shots but not sure that will help.

Please help me how is can proceed and get divorce from her.

Thanks.

Talking on phone watsapp is not adultery, even if u catch her with her brassier open and breast popped out you cannto term it as adultery Hon SC itself gave ruling.

Best is take MCD.

If your wife dont find interest in you, she will takl to someone else, just talking is not sleeping around, its called time pass, if u want wife to be with herself and jsut talk to u, u talk to her, who is holding, interest her, make her takl to u, all such lame reasons will only make u go mad and file stupid cases inviting some more cases and you spend 2-3 decades in courts.

If she does it you too do it, who is holding u, men and women are equal right?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register