it is complex problem i.e. you maym face trial of following cases

1. Maintainance

2. DV

3. 498a ipc

4. Divorce

So, 

i suggest you to hire a good advocate 

Thank you

Thanks for the reply, for male the problem is always complexm beacuse I/we being disabled on a wheelchair are fighting all the false cases, I was thinking for taking suicidial steps before long, and see what she gets after my death,

Thanks in advance,

N.

A walk alone (-)     03 June 2016

Be man. Why are you worried and thinking about suicide? Nothing to be frightened. If she file any case take AB. She has filed case. She has to prove her allegations. You dnt have to prove your innocence. First of all police will investigate case. They may call you for mediation. Then that time you can try amicably settlement. If case move in court then just get AB. Let her roam court and waste her money and time. First hire a experience lawyer. Relax and stop thinking stupid things like suicide. People who do suicide are cowards. Be bold. Try to reconcile or MCD.
1 Like

Neil   04 June 2016

Originally posted by : A walk alone
Be man. Why are you worried and thinking about suicide? Nothing to be frightened. If she file any case take AB. She has filed case. She has to prove her allegations. You dnt have to prove your innocence. First of all police will investigate case. They may call you for mediation. Then that time you can try amicably settlement. If case move in court then just get AB. Let her roam court and waste her money and time. First hire a experience lawyer. Relax and stop thinking stupid things like suicide. People who do suicide are cowards. Be bold. Try to reconcile or MCD.

Thanks for the response,

We tried to reconcile with her, but her relatives are showing her false dreams of getting something big out of this in terms of money, but honestly being disabled I don't have anything to give it to her apart from divorce, which I am ready to give it to her. She is just roaming around filing false cases, and trying to harras me, this all mental torture leads to increase in the disorder which I am suffering from.

What will be the end of it? What can be worst cum worst situation that I need to go to end this?

Thanking you again for viewing this post and replying to the handicap person, God bless you all.

Thanks in advance,

N.

A walk alone (-)     04 June 2016

Brother you have two solutions you can choose either one1) give her money and take MCD. Live a happy life. Because any option you choose you have to spend money then why dnt on her. 2) judicial system is almost corrupted. If FIR is registered then take AB. Case will move to court. Hire an experience lawyer first try to quash FIR before it moves to court. If it moves court then give some money to lawyer judge registrars in the average of not coming on dates. You dnt need to go on dates. Only once in four five months you need to go. Let her roam courts . Give some money to opposite lawyer also to make pressure on her for MCD at your terms and conditions. It will take time but at last divorce will happen . Or if want you can file contested divorce. Dnt worry she has file case she has to prove her allegations. Till she dnt prove her allegations you are free and dnt be guilt. Indian court only give dates. Every family matters once comes in court ends with divorce. She can harass you as long as you fear her and her case. Once you stop fearing all these she will herself comes to you for MCD on your terms. No worst thing can happen nor you can go jail not anything only worst divorce. Any option you can choose but you have to spend money then why not negotiate with her for MCD.
1 Like

Neil   04 June 2016

Thanks for the reply, I am ready to give her divorce but the amount which is demanded can't be fulfiled by me in this birth, we tried to speak to her thru a mutual relative, she is not coming on some realistic demand, and therating and harrasing me for some false cases. I am really scared at the moment, because my father and mother are also  invovlved in this false case,

I recd. a phone call from "womens cell" he had told me thats it tme for FIR, I am very scared after that phone call from unknown caller.

My lawyer told me to give her POA and she will represent me in every matter from now on as the matter is some 2000 kms awayfrom my place. She had a word with the guy who called me, and told that "we will wait for another few days and then will file an FIR, agnst all named in the complain. so request you too please tell me should we send our lawyer to the place with POA, or should we wait for them to file an FIR and apply for AB.

Will not the police investigate that we had not been served any notices, and then come to our place for arrest?

What are points of investigation that police has to follow before coming for arrest if the FIR is filled 2000 kms away and after 1.5 years of deseration?

Thanks in advance.

N.

A walk alone (-)     04 June 2016

Brother police will investigate you before any arrestment. There is no arrestment. If they had not file FIR yet then ask your lawyer to offer some money to police for not registering FIR. After FIR police will come to your place and take statements of your neighbour and investigate your case. Then police will call you for mediation. If mediation fail then give offer some bribe to police for not including your other family members name in charge sheet. Apply for AB when you receive call for mediation or when you are sure case is registered. After AB no worries. Her case now her worry to prove her allegations. Higher some experience lawyer of that city and try to quash FIR at initial stage . Police can also close the case if in his investigation he finds all allegations are base less. Police will investigate you before any arrestment. Dnt worry brother it take times as you are 2000 km away from that place. In thinking of your harassment she will only spoil her life she will only get harassment. One fine day she will definitely come for MCD. You can also file divorce at your place on cruelty ground. Once you get divorce other cases will automatically go in a cool bag.
1 Like

Dana Kayoni (Expert Humanitarian and Lawyer)     05 June 2016

What next? What next? What next? What next? 

1 Like

Neil   05 June 2016

Thanks for the reply,

@ Dana, sister I am very much worried about this case I was perfect condition, even ran a marathon in my place before this all happened, the moment I was diagonsed by this disorder my wife left me, I had no where to go, it worsend the effects of this disorder, and I am suffering from mental trauma, and all other fancy ways to describe my mental condtion right now, so reequest you too please help me in getting advice on how to over-come this situation.

Thanks in advance.

N.

Mrs. Bakshi (Social Studies Reader/Worker)     05 June 2016

I am surprised by the way you are taking almost everyone on a fool ride by repeating same question in different forms. What next? What next?

You need medical attention, you should consider taking an appointment with a psychiatrist and psychologist, for I strongly feel your problem is mental than otherwise.  Get admitted to a psychiatric facility would be my suggestion.

Mrs. Bakshi (Social Studies Reader/Worker)     05 June 2016

I am surprised by the way you are taking almost everyone on a fool ride by repeating same question in different forms. What next? What next?

You need medical attention, you should consider taking an appointment with a psychiatrist and psychologist, for I strongly feel your problem is mental than otherwise.  Get admitted to a psychiatric facility would be my suggestion.

Dr Katta Venkata Rama Krishna (Retd Sr Director Govt of India/ Advocate)     05 June 2016

1) I totally agree with Mrs Bakshi.  The way in which u r repeating 'what next', 'suicide' etc. and trying to gain false sympathy of experts shows the symptoms of paranoid schizophrenia, probably one of the reasons of ur wife desertion.

2) Urgently take a psychiatrist treatment and pshychologist counselling.

Dr Katta Venkata Rama Krishna (Retd Sr Director Govt of India/ Advocate)     05 June 2016

1) I totally agree with Mrs Bakshi.  The way in which u r repeating 'what next', 'suicide' etc. and trying to gain false sympathy of experts shows the symptoms of paranoid schizophrenia, probably one of the reasons of ur wife desertion.

2) Urgently take a psychiatrist treatment and pshychologist counselling.

Neil   05 June 2016

Thanks for the reply, this rare brain disorder is not known as what you are calling it, and you are partly right after knowing this my wife had deserted me, and now filing all the false cases agnst me,

I am sorry for posting some of my issue repeatedely but i guess this thing what you call is only coz its happening for the first time with me, so handling all this allegations, disorder/therapy and family is not happening together causing me to take relief from the advise, and your words of wisdom.

I am not trying to gain any sypathy from this forum, its just that I want to belive that nothing more wrong will happen to me from now on, so God bless you all for all the learned advice you gave me.

Thanks in advance.

N.

Neil   05 June 2016

Originally posted by : Mrs.Chattopadhyay Bakshi

Thanks for the reply.

You are right I need medical attention, but the disorder which I am suffering from doesnot have any medicines to keep out of this wheelchair, 

I am alone in this false war created by better half, so thought of taking this online forum to post my queries, sorry for the repeated nature of the questions, but it was not meant to take e,xperts for a Fool ride or gain sypathy, I jrust wanted to make sure I am on the right track, and making some wise decesion, based on all the experts answers.

Request you to Please PM me for my case history.

Thanks in advance

N.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register