Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sanyojanee deshmukh (Lawyer)     26 January 2010

what does this time ?

please tell Remedy to the following Notice 

Notice for showing cause to an employment or person liable to registration /enrolment.

To

Mr.A

Where as being liable to registration/enrollment under section 5 of Maharashtra  state tax on profession , trades. callings and employments Act 1975, you have failed to apply for certificate of registration/enrollment within the required time;

You are hereby given notice to show casuse why a penalty exceeding 20/- Rs 5 for each day of delay should not be imposed on you according to law.

Mr A - Medical Practitioner

Doing M.D

Not earning more than 3000/-

Learning

5 Replies

Raj Kumar Makkad (Adv P & H High Court Chandigarh)     26 January 2010

Make reply of this notice citin reasons/compulsion vide which you could not apply for such license and simultaneously move application seeking license. Some minor penalty may be imposed and you can be exenorated from this penalty section.

sanyojanee deshmukh (Lawyer)     26 January 2010

Hello  Raj Kumar sir.. Thank you for your reply.. nut i did not get it exactly.. can you help again ?

Thank You

Asha Pole (Legal)     27 January 2010

Have you applied for professional tax registration for your firm? If yes then your form has been rejected on the ground of incomplete info or may be you have not paid the correct amount of tax for the same within the prescribed time . So you have been asked to make the payment along with the interest/ penalty for the same. I think Form 7 under the same act would have to be presented by your good self.

sanyojanee deshmukh (Lawyer)     28 January 2010

Hello Asha ji , 

i think you did nt get. If the Concerned person does not come under professional tax registration than why will he/she  apply for it. Thank you for for time.

Thank You Again.

SANJAY JOIL (LAW STUDENT)     28 August 2010

Madam, please clarify  whether  he is earning that amount (3000  for the month or daily ?) as a stipend  or he is practicing  some where.... if it is a stipend  then I think   the attached document will give you solution.

Attached File : 53 53 doctor.pdf downloaded: 159 times

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register