Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rahul Sharan   10 May 2016

Clarity on telangana hc order on life tax on outstation car

Dear Gentlemen,

This is with reference to Court order on April 3rd, 2015 where it had barred the Telangana Govt from imposing any Life tax on outstation vehicles. I request you to help me understand the following:

1. Is this order applicable to outstation vehciles for life time or is there a time frame attached to it? I mean to say, Are vehicles allowed to ply forever in Telangana or after a certain period (say 1 year) they will eventually have to pay the life tax to continue driving in Telangana?

2. In case a outstation vehicle is plying in Telangana for more than a month or year, do we need to inform the RTO of the same and furnish our local address details? What exact information needs to be furnished?

3. Do we also need to inform our parent RTO about moving to another state?

4. Is there any change in the order given by High Court Last year?

Would solicit your response as i have a vehicle in Karnataka which i wish to bring here but am not clear on what exactly is the current rule? Thanks in advance

Regards

Rahul Sharan

Learning

3 Replies

adv.bharat @ PUNE (Lawyer)     10 May 2016

sir If u share 03/04/2015 High court order on this forum then we may guide u in this regards.

Please consult local lawyer for same.

Thanks

Rahul Sharan   10 May 2016

Dear Mr. Bharat,

This is the report i found on this website only. I have attached the file

Regrads

Rahul

Attached File : 353402 20160510215728 240091178 254762 20151119195729 733130371 high court of judicature at hyderabad.docx downloaded: 150 times

Hari Krishna Narra   09 January 2017

I would appreciate if someone responds to this query, i am in same boat now.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register