WHAT IS JURISDICTION OF CRIME BRANCH TO TAKE Cognizance

OR

DOES COURT CAN ORDER TO INVESTIGATE MATTER FROM CRIME BRANCH INSTEAD POLICE 

ENQUIRY

PLEASE LE ME KNOW I AM VERY THANKFUL ALL MEMBER

Learning

3 Replies

(Guest)

Generally crimes are classified , and as per serverity , crime is investigated by various dept. within Police Force. 

Generally situation comes if chain snatching is very high or some one is troubling lot then that criminal matter is transferred to senior for investigation if his severity is high at same time if robbery of 50,000 takes places it may not be transfered to senior officer.

So your question is related to internal functioning of investigation dept. that is Police Dept. 

I feel person who is in touch with Delhi Police establishment internal organization structure can only reply to this query.

In Mumbai there are various dept, EOW , Cyber crime, Women cell, anti terrorist cell , extrotion cell , etc. 

So your query is too vaguge , if you tell the nature of crime may be we can guide you 

bobby (na)     10 April 2016

DEAR MADHU

IF POLICE DO NOT INVESTIGATE PROPERLY THEN DOES COMPLAINT CAN SUBMIT

TO THE CRIME BRANCH DELHI OR HOW TO GET INVOLVE CRIME BRANCH  INORDER TO INVESTIGATE MATTER INSTEAD BY POLICE INVESTIGATION

POINT IS : I DONT BELIEVE ON POLICE INVESTGATION I WANT INVESTIGATE BY CRIME BRANCH THEN HOW   DOES  I REQUEST DIRECT OR BY COURT DIRECTION

MAHENDRA WALA   15 April 2016

It is not clear from your mail what is the offence. Anyways you will have to first request the senior officials specifying the reason of your request. Incase they do not agree you will have to approach the court U/S 156.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register