LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Bobby Gulati (Self)     31 March 2016

Suicide cover up

Recently I found out that a horrific suicide that occurred in the year 2012 has been covered up by an acquaintance's family by paying off the police and perhaps bribing some doctor as well who gave a false certificate. (The cover up details I am not sure of)

What I am sure of, is the fact that I have recorded evidence of two people (one of them a family member of the victim's family) and a witness to the suicide admitting to the suicide and the cover up as well. I am not sure if they will testify in court or not.

Can anything be done about this? Any advice is appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

Learning

6 Replies

Adv. Yogen Kakade (+ 91 9225510883)     31 March 2016

How you are related to this case? or Are you willing to go in public interest? If you feel that the suicide case has been managed and covered then you can certainly go ahead and fight for the sake of justice for the deceased.

Adv. Yogen Kakade

Jurycon Incorporation

Advocates & Consultants
Email: juryconincorporation@gmail.com
Web: www.juryconn.in   Call: 020-65248888

How you are related to this case? or Are you willing to go in public interest? If you feel that the suicide case has been managed and covered then you can certainly go ahead and fight for the sake of justice for the deceased.

Adv. Yogen Kakade

Jurycon Incorporation

Advocates & Consultants

Sorry for repeat answer by mistake

Originally posted by : Adv. Yogen Kakade (Jurycon Inc

Adv. Yogen Kakade

Jurycon Incorporation

Advocates & Consultants

Thank you for your reply. I cannot reveal much in fear of giving too much away, but let's say I am related to this family by a long shot. And I know for a fact that it has been covered up as further testified by both parties that I have recorded.
Party 1 - Close Relative of the deceased. (will not testify)
Party 2 - Witness to the crime, has clear details about the suicide and what happened, but shoddy on the details of the names of the people who took the bribe(s).

Originally posted by : TGK REDDI
So far the offence is related, you can file a Complaint, a feat demanding a strong heart.     Your intention of doing the society a service is laudable.     Indian Penal Code won't be an impediment.      The offence cries out for a contest.

Recorded Evidence?     Were they signed?

If the witnesses turn hostile and disavow your sincerity, there's the danger for you of being prosecuted for malicious prosecution.      It depends on how your witnesses agree and disagree.   You'll find selfish and freakish opponents capable of, being all old hands at the job, ruining or even murdering you.    You'll find total lack of ear in them.     If you can brave, you'll be a hero.     Your version exhibits an outrage upon justice.

Nothing signed. Clear, crisp, Audio Evidence. They can run as many tests as they want on the audio.

Yes, witnesses can turn hostile. I don't really care about that.

What I wish to know is even if these witnesses do not testify, can the evidence be held against them? i) the witnesses ii) the atrocious family?

ROHIT SHARMA (Legal Advisor )     31 March 2016

1. You are a distant relative of the family whom you are accusing of such heinous crime and also you are a witness of such admittance of those who had abetted the crime. .

Well, then file a complaint with the police and show the evideces you have.

2. Maybe the police may reopen the case and proceed to record a F.I.R. against such persons whom you think have abetted the suicide.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register