LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dripta   05 March 2016

What could be the benefit of rcr

I have filed maintenance case section 125 and in return my husband filed RCR with false allegations that I deserted him as don't want to stay with his mother. What will be in his mind? Does he really want to take me back or strategy to avoid maintenance. As in court when I tried to speak to him after his RCR , he was very adamant and rude. Married over 10 yrs. Problem started last 2 yrs since father in law expired and mil joined and started telling lie to husband for getting more control. I have 2 kids. Don't know how he changed so much after so many years of beautiful life. In 2 yrs 4 times violence happened. I am a house wife but single daughter and my parent can support me and my kids to some extent. After his RCR my lawyer suggested to file dv case. But I want to go back with putting condition such as no physical and mental harassment. Have to maintain. Have to keep his mother separate. Is it possible to get some order for mother in law to refrain her from interfering, so that she will be little scared to create nuisance. I know it sounds stupid. Is it feasible. What will be the consequences if he or I win RCR case. Thanks for your patience

Learning

3 Replies

SuperHero (Manager)     05 March 2016

Originally posted by : Dripta
I have filed maintenance case section 125 and in return my husband filed RCR with false allegations that I deserted him as don't want to stay with his mother. What will be in his mind? Does he really want to take me back or strategy to avoid maintenance. As in court when I tried to speak to him after his RCR , he was very adamant and rude. Married over 10 yrs. Problem started last 2 yrs since father in law expired and mil joined and started telling lie to husband for getting more control. I have 2 kids. Don't know how he changed so much after so many years of beautiful life. In 2 yrs 4 times violence happened. I am a house wife but single daughter and my parent can support me and my kids to some extent. After his RCR my lawyer suggested to file dv case. But I want to go back with putting condition such as no physical and mental harassment. Have to maintain. Have to keep his mother separate. Is it possible to get some order for mother in law to refrain her from interfering, so that she will be little scared to create nuisance. I know it sounds stupid. Is it feasible. What will be the consequences if he or I win RCR case. Thanks for your patience

From a Man's perspective this is my opinion.....the moment a Women brings Matrimonil life to Court then it is gone...

Lot of people will give many advices...Your Friends and Family. His Friends and Family. Lawyers and so on.....But it is your Life..

You are In Charge of it.

See you can not put conditions...Will any person agree to conditions..This is how life is...

There is a Saying.. You have to Win the battle at home then go Outside and Win...

DV case is another thing...People will file all cases..What is the result? You will be roaming court leaving your Children at home. And he will be coming to Court along with his Lawyer....

Both will see face to face at Courts...and by the time your cases come to an end...10 - 12 years may be gone.

1 Like

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Dripta

Benefits of RCR in your case would be,

To join husband, which is good whichever way you look at it.
If you dont plan on joining him, eventually he will win RCR, and based on it he will get solid ground for divorce as RCR failed.

Regards to your story, I feel sad for you, but that wont do any good to you.
Men change, and there can be lot of reasons behind it, mainly one thing about men, they tend to keep quiet, consider that as the probation period when they are all lovey dovey and calm, smiling, kissing, jovial all the time.  Once your probation period is over, they will be sans the above, thats all.  Then same man will look like a monster, but you forgot that your probation period is over, thats the reason behind all this.

You can as well make him happy after talking to him, and knowing what actually went wrong where.

It is wrong on your part to ask his mother to leave.  You can as well take some other accomodation for you and your husband and kids and leave the old woman alone.

However, if you listen to lawyers who will suggest remedies to seperate his mother, your relationship will be up for a toss.

You may as well withdraw the 125 application you have filed and simply move back in with the husband.  It is not easy to get alimony through court.  All women friendly laws are just eyewash.

Not following the above advice will only make children fatherless, as eventually things will lead to divorce, and long legal battle which will not do good to anyone involved.

Egg good for health not EGO.

ANAMIKA VICHARE (LAWYER)     14 March 2016

Forget about his change, if you are interested in going back you file ursis on record saying taht you are and willing to go back and then cat will come out ofthe bag if his intetion is true he will takeyou back, if not , he will try tovaoid this thi will dismiss his petition ad you gert maintenance

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register