Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Praveen (Consultant)     15 February 2016

Llb in correspondance / part-time

Dear Friends,

Can you please let me how to approach for a correnspondance/distance or part-time LLB.

I am very much interested. So please advice.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Praveen

Learning

5 Replies

KS Johal   16 February 2016

Your question seems to be unclear because you are asking how to approach for a correspondence/distance or part-time LLB. Are you asking where would you do this LLB? Or are you asking how you would study?

Praveen (Consultant)     23 February 2016

I mean i want to study LLB through correspondance / distance / part-time any, please advise.

Thanks,

Praveen

(Guest)

Sorry friend, Curse Bar Council of India . They are not allowing open university/ distance education to conduct LLB by distance/part time/open mode. It is as if Society is demanding and Bar Council denying. 

But most Law college are evening college , even if they are after 2-3 still they allow student entry after 5 -6 because they know many are working .Various Govt officers also come to study.

There are some Morning Law College. Rather scenerio is that they try to avoid college at court time so they get facility easily.

Now most state have their entrance exam for LLB so give one of them , there is 5 yerar course after 12 and 3 year course after Graduation. 

(Guest)

Sorry friend, Curse Bar Council of India . They are not allowing open university/ distance education to conduct LLB by distance/part time/open mode. It is as if Society is demanding and Bar Council denying. 

But most Law college are evening college , even if they are after 2-3 still they allow student entry after 5 -6 because they know many are working .Various Govt officers also come to study.

There are some Morning Law College. Rather scenerio is that they try to avoid college at court time so they get facility easily.

Now most state have their entrance exam for LLB so give one of them , there is 5 yerar course after 12 and 3 year course after Graduation. 

Martin Jam   20 April 2017

Revile Bar Council of India. They are permitting to open Hire Research Paper Writers college/separate training to lead LLB by separation/low maintenance/open mode. It is as though Society is requesting and Bar Council denying. Your question is by all accounts vague since you are approaching how to approach for a correspondence/separation or low maintenance LLB.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register