Breach of trust after engagemnet is punishable offense?..

Here everybody is advising me to forget and don't break my head.but can anybody justify this, why these kind of (nalayak) people should not be punished???? these kind of mentally people are just left like this to roam around in society to ruin other's life??? I dont want my money,a punishment for defamation, moral values, abusing me,interity issues... advise me..which articles are applicable and punishment for that.I will be thankful to everybody here.

HI rituka,

Read my cmments it is the best and for further query you can inbox me i will say you how to fight this case.

thanks for the reply... one last question, can i go to women commission ? as i enquired from them they assured me to solve the case, n get him punished with in a month? or going there is full wastage of time, as i m also working can't make a rounds of court...

Originally posted by : Mrs. Renuka Chaudhury,

Originally posted by : rituka shukla

Here everybody is advising me to forget and don't break my head.but can anybody justify this, why these kind of (nalayak) people should not be punished???? these kind of mentally people are just left like this to roam around in society to ruin other's life???
I dont want my money,a punishment for defamation, moral values, abusing me,interity issues... advise me..which articles are applicable and punishment for that.I will be thankful to everybody here.

Hey Rituka,

There is a bigger plan of God for everybody, it is Gods way to get you out of trouble.  When God has done this, he will also teach proper lesson to these type of nalayak guys who play with girls life.

PRactical thing, court you go, you spend lot of years there, and your prospects of getting married will become loomy as all will say bina shaadi court kacheri ghoom rahi he, isse shaadi kiya toh jail bhejegi.  Defemation case nahi banta.

You can start bad mouthing this fellow in your community, do tom tom ki issne aisa kiya,  and defame him.

Trust me when I say this, court kacheri mein kuch nahi milta, sivaye insaaf ke sab kuch milta, dhakka mukka laat aur zindagi bar ke pareshaani.

Rest is up to you.  You can catch hold of some crooked lawyer talk to couple of them and file defamation case on this fellow and destroy your own life roaming in court halls.

I am lawyer and i really feel when people say kacheri mei kuch nahi milta.... why dont you say stand for your rights.. people really need to understand courts are not bias learned judges have to listen both the sides. If you go for study ek hi din mei to complete nahi ho jati... kindly jab hum hi insaf ke liye nahi ladenge to insaf kese milega... lawyers club india is free advise many people say me hamara case lelo i am new to lawyers cklub but not new to courts and laws.. 

M not arguing with you Mrs. renuka you are somewhere right ladki ka future kyu kharab karna hai but she has posted for advise and as a lawyer its our duty to let her know what are her rights and believe me m not taking any fees. and neither i did on lawyers club. its totally free... 

Thanks

exactly i want to know about my rights.I know its time taking process.But, in my views being a girl we should not leave this kind of people and move ahead.these kind of people and activities are not accepetable in indian society and he should realise these things are serious, to ruin somebody's image and punishable for him.otherwise no action on him, will encourage his these activities and will continue for forever. being responsible and literate person can i do something for this?? any reasonable or logical solution for this???

Dear Rituka,

Going to women commission is of no use. They don't have any right to punish anyone. 

Oh come on! i am astonished after reading the comments by  advicers who are posting in lawyers club and giving advices. who are not even have studied law. its good to be philosphical. be practical in life. time has the value. not here putting comments kuch nahi ho sakta. Time se karo sab kuch ho sakta hai bat hai srf understanding ka.i thought this community might be of knowledgeble people but this is full of people who dont know a thing and giving advices as they are expert.

Lakh cases hai courts mei kitna decided hai. kitna speedy trial hai. kitna lok adalat hai. agar nahi hai samjh to logo ko galat advis dena kam se kam band kar sakte ho

kindly no more cmmnting jo bolna hai akele bolte rho. kuch karna hai to cmmnt ya advise dene se pehle kuch padlo taki samjh ajaye kya chal rha hai. na ki lawyers ko defame karte rho.

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum:

LAWyersclubindia Menu