Get Courses and Combos at Upto 50% OFF!
Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Breach of trust after engagemnet is punishable offense?..

Page no : 2

(Guest)

kindly no more cmmnting jo bolna hai akele bolte rho. kuch karna hai to cmmnt ya advise dene se pehle kuch padlo taki samjh ajaye kya chal rha hai. na ki lawyers ko defame karte rho.

rituka shukla (service)     27 January 2016

Conclusion of discussion ...I got...as per society mentallity I should forget...n leave the idiot in society to spoil other's Life... OR I should fight .and usko sabak sikhaun that spoiling somebody's image, mentally torturing is serious thing.... Can anybody tell what is section 73,74, 145...are these applicable in this case...and what punishment given?????

(Guest)
N. Sukumaran Nair And Anr. vs P. Narayanan on 6 February, 1996
Equivalent citations: (1996) 2 MLJ 184..
if anyone can understand i wil be very much glad.
but i am worried its old authority and i reaaly need new one to shut people up.

(Guest)

mereko faltu ke logo ko sabak sikhana pad raha hai faltu mei no knowledge and commenting and bullyin others....

(Guest)
Originally posted by : TGK REDDI
Shri Shivam.     Dear Sir:

I'm a farmer.    Does this mean I haven't studied law?     Studying law and getting a law degree are different.

I study bulky famous law books.    And, of course, I'm an engineer.

Many judges acknowledged my legal knowledge.     I have a thirty-year legal experience.    I represented my cases in person in a ten kinds of Courts including our High Court and the Supreme Court.

My Written Arguments are read by far away Advocates.     Pakistan President Musharraf read my Arguments.     BBC World Service reads not only all my Arguments but also reads many of my comments on various subjects.

A Hgh Court judge appreciated my knowledge and asked me to turn around and show my face to the Advocates in the Court Hall. 

There's much more about me to tell you.    A few LCI members praised my ideology.

Don't look down on anybody whether he's a five-year old boy or an illiterate labourer.     Everyone has their own wisdom.

One of my villagers said, "No food if we don't obey women."

Another said, "Dasoham."

Another said, "A woman gains upper hand however foolish she may be; a man can't gain however wise he may be."

All the three villagers are illiterate but are greater experts than many judges and advocates and philosophers.

Respected individual Mr. reddy,

i am not author.. i am not philosphical thinker, i am not lecturer, i am not teacher, but i am lawyer its my profession its my duty.. its my honour its my self respect...

harri holkari quote "men and women have roles. there roles are different but there rights are equal"

gandhi ji "many people especially ignorant (not for you mr. reddi) people want to punish you for speaking the truth, for being correct for being you..."

today i did argument... i was from the complainant side her mother was looking in my eyes... she was just standing dull. the case was of dv.. i heard her i heard what she was saying from her eyes... this situation is understand by those who only felt yaha rehkar cmmnt karna is bahut easy i can do it may be thousandsssssssss...

1 Like

(Guest)
Originally posted by : rituka shukla
Conclusion of discussion ...I got...as per society mentallity I should forget...n leave the idiot in society to spoil other's Life... OR I should fight .and usko sabak sikhaun that spoiling somebody's image, mentally torturing is serious thing....
Can anybody tell what is section 73,74, 145...are these applicable in this case...and what punishment given?????

For this you have to understand what are damages and what is its kinds...... section 415 is cheating. if you reaaly need to fight for your rights i appreciate i will tell you how to file....kindly inbox me.

Thanks

Shivam

Samir N (General Queries) (Business)     28 January 2016

I am NOT a qualified advocate but here's my two cents on your question, purely from a legal perspective: In law, there is something called the law of torts. It is not codified in terms of sections but broadly covers any wrong that has been done to a person - Civil Tort.  Therefore, you can, at least in theory, file a civil suit, listing all the wrongs done to you by the opposing party and quantify the damages suffered. You can then seek recovery under the law of torts. Fraud, for example, falls under the law of torts. In certain countries, it is a more formalized subject and in some countries, like in India, it is very broad in scope. You can use that to your advantage.  

So... do some reading and in simple language draft a civil suit and file it. Serve it on this man and let the ball start rolling... If you are confident of doing it on your own, by appearing in-person, then you should go ahead. If you are going to rely on an advocate, I would strongly recommend that you forget it, unless you can afford a high-fi advocate who normally practices in High Court. This is a very simple case... some wrong has been done to you and you need that wrong to be rectified through compensation. Easy! Just right the plaint/suit accordingly. In simple terms and using simple language. Keep it short and do NOT make false allegations though you may be tempted to do so.  Whats the downside? Your plaint gets dismissed. With cost? Not a problem. Indian courts fine costs nominally. GOOD LUCK!!

1 Like

rituka shukla (service)     28 January 2016

thanks to all for their valuable suggestions,the thread met the requirement, no need for further arguments.But it seems " we should wait for god and his justice" ,and without our efforts a wrong person will be punished.......i dont know how its possible....??? thankyou

MUKUND KUMAR (Lawyer)     30 January 2016

He must not be given another chance. Some action must be taken. Rituka was lucky that means somebody else will become victim of him.

Reformist !!! (Other)     04 February 2016

Such lawyers advise people as per their own financial whims , but the novice litigants do not know the tricks played by lawyers to get out the money for such cases where there is absolutely no hope of winning the case.

As per the law, she cannot get the money back spent on engagement. Still he returned almost 75% of the amount as alleged here in this forum. 

If the querist want to file the case, she may proceed and see the truth herself in courts. The learned members have advised her already.

Moreover, women commission has got powers as of Civil courts ONLY.

rituka shukla (service)     04 February 2016

yes i agree,I may not get the money. I just wanted to know is there any punishment for such kind of cheating,degraded family reputation and emotionally hampered all family members.

yogendra (engineer)     04 February 2016

No case is made out.

rituka shukla (service)     08 February 2016

hi all. ... thanx for advice.I also thought , it is useless to get him punished AND i dropped that idea.I was trying to forget evrything. But yesterday a girl called me and she was asking about that guy only, because he did engagement to her 2 weeks before and now he is denying he want to backstep from marriage, stating the reason she is not that girl he was searching for..... and I told her she will not get the money as per the law.She has to forget him because no case is made out.... God will punish him . Then I thought ,somebody have to stop him, otherwise these kind of activities will continue and never last. I think better to kick him,by hiring gundas.... But afraid he may file complaint against, then what will happen?? any solution for that????

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register