Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

I want my husband back

Page no : 2

fighter (Software professional)     15 January 2016

Mr, Fighter,

Fighting for justice will destroy my life? if i am quite will my life become happy?

I am asking to save our relationship not to loose it .

Madam,clapping happens with two hand.If your husband doesn't love you,no body can press him to love you.Love and belive can't create by pressure.Fighting for justice is good.But Indian court give justice in 5-7 years in matrimonial cases.Most of the time looser is wife in india.That's why i told this.Don't take my statements in other sense.It is ground reality of indian system.

Vicky (Engg)     15 January 2016

as a wife you have got full rights to stay with your husband where ever he is. get courage gather elder persons who can talk maturely without any anger, fear, ego or frustration; report to local police station at your husband house saying - you need support while entering my "husband" house.

keep a good smart phone with you everytime, make sure it's doing video recording or audio recording of any disturbing incident happening.

you go and live in your husband house they cannot do anything, if they try to do any sort of things report to police immediately or inform the near-by people immediately.

you need to built courage, go and live in his house right now. if you live with your parents then he got the chance of telling court - you volunterly left matrimonial society with him and staying with your parents; which can be a strong point in his divorce case.

Don't worry too much about card bills, once you enter his house make sure all your bills are at your husband address. talk to him to pay minimum amount, i'm sure he will do it.

Ignorance, Innocence and Unawareness are key things for all problems!

Kamala   15 January 2016

Dear Vicky Sir,

As you said my grand parents with uncle went to talk to his parents & to him, as i have proof of my in laws harrasments(When they broke my hand) they are scared & they asked us give it in writing saying i dont have any relationship with in laws if i want to continue with husband,

There conditions are:-

1. I need to give it in writing stated above

2. I need to give my salary for my husband

3.I should not interfere in his personal life.

So after these discusions in front of everyone he said to be in mom house for 15 days later he will take me he said, but iam not sure he will be back.

My parents are scared as my inlaw asked for a statement(My uncle said she is asking this statement as precaution do some crime) from me they might do something for me.

Kamala   15 January 2016

And one more thing she did marriage for his bro i.e 3rd marriage without divorce of 2nd marriage as that aunty is abscuand, i dont know wether she is abscound or these pppl has done something?

So i am scared she has same plans to do 2nd marriage to my husband as mine is love marriage intercaste & as iam from middle class background we have paid less dowry, she is expecting more now. My husband indirectly asking my PF amount saving amount salary amount from me because of money everyday he will create one or the other issues.

Vicky (Engg)     15 January 2016

till now you have not said you are a earner. see what ever you type here is watched carefully, if you lie here it means you are lieing to yourself.

don't give any written statement to your in-laws or to your husband.

"tell them" i will spend my earnings for my husband and our future.

once he is married to you and you married to him, personal life of any of you guys will be you both. tell them in-laws should not interfer in our personal  life. (here you can file injection order on your in-laws as well if they interfer in your matrimonial life)

remember only you can sort out your mess! police, courts, elders will be there only for support. until and unless you have courage no one can help you.

Ignorance, Innocence and Unawareness are key things for all problems!

1 Like

fighter (Software professional)     15 January 2016

And one more thing she did marriage for his bro i.e 3rd marriage without divorce of 2nd marriage as that aunty is abscuand, i dont know wether she is abscound or these pppl has done something?

So i am scared she has same plans to do 2nd marriage to my husband as mine is love marriage intercaste & as iam from middle class background we have paid less dowry, she is expecting more now. My husband indirectly asking my PF amount saving amount salary amount from me because of money everyday he will create one or the other issues.

What we are concerned with is that the ground of infidelity against a husband must not be misused with an accusation of dowry demand..Writ petition MB 5282005 Dharmraj yadv & Others Vs state of uttarpradesh....Allahabad high court

Kamala   15 January 2016

For your kind information mr, Fighter iam from a traditional family even though my husband and his family troubled me so much iam still seeking suggestion from everyone to lead a better life with my husband, It was not neccesary to give false complaints or mis use of law agsint my husband its all fact & i have proof too.

Please read my replies & comments properly before replying, there are experts who can suggest iam expecting from them. 

Kamala   15 January 2016

Dear Vicky sir,

What is injection order  agaisnt in laws means?  how this will help me lead a happy life?

​ 

Dr Katta Venkata Rama Krishna (Retd Sr Director Govt of India/ Advocate)     15 January 2016

1) In the instant case it is not live-in relationship but a clear case of adultery, illegal.  Live-in relationship does not lie between a married man having living wife and another unmarried woman.  The married husband can said to have committed adultery. 

2) The SC bench reportedly said, "It is well settled that the law presumes in favour of marriage and against concubinage, when a man and woman have cohabited continuously for a long time. However, the presumption can be rebutted by leading unimpeachable evidence. A heavy burden lies on a party who seeks to deprive the relationship of legal origin."

3) Where a man and woman are proved to have lived together as husband and wife, the law will presume, unless the contrary is clearly proved, that they were living together in consequence of a valid marriage, and not in a state of concubinage,” the bench concluded.

4) The experts above gave various possible ways of solutions.  It is for the queriest to examine practically that suits her attendant circumstances and take a recourse.  Moreover while presenting, full facts should be placed for example wife employment could be known late however presumed based on credit card episode, lest the opinions go astray.

1 Like

kannan   19 January 2016

What is the use of trying to live with someone who does not like to live you. Better try your life again with someone who like to live with you.

Sophie Queen   16 February 2020

Hello everyone my name is Sophie,i am from Canada I feel very happy to share my great and wonderful testimony with everyone on this platform..: I was married for 4 years to my husband and all of a sudden another woman came into the picture he started hating me and he was abusive and all because i never bear him a child. but i still loved him with all my heart and wanted him at all cost.... He filed for divorce and my whole life was turning apart and i didn't know what to do, he moved out of the house and abandoned me all alone,one day a very close friend of mine told me about trying spiritual means to get my husband back,so i went online to search and i came across so many spell caster who only wasted my time and took a lot of money from me,but i went back to her and told her that spiritual way has only taking my money and not yielding anything, and she  introduced me to a spell caster,drgurulovespelltemple@yahoo.com, so i decided to try it. although i didn't believe in all those things because of what i have gone through lately,i contacted the Doctor and explain all my problems to him and he told me that i shouldn't worry that when he cast the spell on me and my husband that my husband is going to run back to me and that within 3weeks am going to get pregnant,so i did the little he ask me to do and behold it all work out,my husband run back to me and right now we have Twins boy and a girl,so all thanks to Dr Guru you're indeed a great spell caster, in case anyone needs help here is his email address; drgurulovespelltemple@yahoo.com His spells is for a better life OR whatsapp him now +2349023365076

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register