Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ankit Patel (businessman)     12 January 2016

Hiding detail in election form 26

Dear sir,
I filled a divorce petition on d basis of cruelty and my wife is also filled that i am leaving her for money demand (completely false allegation ) and she want to stay with me.
as per court order i am giving 7000/- maintenance. we are fighting this case from 1.5 year.
Now she fought a Parshad (councellor) election, in affidavit form 26, she mentioned following things:-

1.  A option son/daughter/wife of... she maintioned her father name, didnt mentioned husband name. 
2. she have a 2 voter id and she had voted from 2 place in different election.
3. she didnt mentioned that she is getting 7000/-.
4. Didnt mentioned anything about her husband.
5. she mentioned that she is teaching (doing job), while is replying divorce case she said she is not doing any job.

over all she filled it like she is single  she lost election.

sir my question is Can it come under incomplete/hiding detail. can i file a case against her?

Learning

3 Replies

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     13 January 2016

Has she won the election or lost?

Ankit Patel (businessman)     13 January 2016

Thanks sir for replying, she lost in elction.

we got married in 2012, she is very hyper, aggresvive in nature and many more things. i filled divorce petition in 2014.  we have no kid.

my case is in strong condition, even i tried to solve it outside d court.  now she is unnecessary stretching the case by taking longer date and not coming in court.

so  i am deciding that by filing d case may put more presurre on her for divorce other wise she will strectch another 1 year.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     17 January 2016

Hiding the husband's name in the election application/nomination form shall not be an offence. Her name sold tally with the document she produced to prove her identity.  Moreover she lost the election hence there is no case liable against her. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register