Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

How to make him undertand the right and wrong!!!

Page no : 2

shwetha (business)     13 July 2016

even I asked him to come with me for a marriage counsellor, i said i will pay for it. but he said he will go thru court to counsellor not otherwise. also this time I said him clearly that I need just your time as a wife nothing else, i don't want a single penny for myself from u just time. 

but so many conditions was put forward to get that time. which cannot be fulfilled at all. 

innocenthusband   13 July 2016

Originally posted by : Dr Katta Venkata Rama Krishna

2) Make up ur mind for Divorce.  File immediately DV, 498A, 125 CrPC cases without further loss of time.  Let him file contested Divorce.  Else be prepared for continued submission life long.

What kind of a lawyer are you, may I ask? Are you actually asking a person to file false case of DV, 498A, 125 CrPC case? Lawyers like you are the sole reason there are mountains and mountains of false cases.

She can file a case of desertion, amounting to mental cruelty. There is no need to put criminal cases on a person.

SHAME ON YOU, YOU ARE A BLOT ON YOUR PROFESSION

Vibha   16 July 2016

1. If the marriage is over, mutual consent divorce is fastest way to move forward with your life.
  2. 498a/DV cases are easy to file but involve long process. 5 to 10 years is minimum timeline. Think carefully before taking such step.
  3. From experience I can tell you that quick settlement on wife's terms has stopped happening these days on 498a/DV filing. Lawyers, support groups and MRA groups will all advise your husband to fight the cases. This fight has no winner, both sides typically lose.

Courage by my side (Homemaker)     16 July 2016

Iam going through a same phase as shwetha.yeah.but iam living with my in laws who are kiling me everyday.want to take divorce but iam concerned about the custody of my autistic 5yr old son.i cant loose him at all.iam a housewife n not financially independent.my parents donot support me as according to them .....ladki ka sasuraal hi uska ghar hota hai.what shall i do.where will i go.pls somebody help me before either i will be killed by my in laws or i will kill myself

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register