Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Birth certificate after 20 years!!!very Urgent!!!

Page no : 2

Self service (None)     23 October 2010

Why you need birth certificate? You have passport and based on date in passport around the world things move.

Even you can approach Indian Embassy in any country and they will give you birth certifcate based on passport date.

You need birth cert. or hospital records? Why you started legal proceedings? Just go to hospital show them school certificates and give them "Gandhi certificate" they will issue you same you can do in local municipality.

Dude you are living in India before leaving learn power of " Gandhi certificate" also you can get easliy from Indian embassy in any country and that remains valid for all purpose including US immigration.

"Gandhi Certificate" ---->> Notes with Gandhi pic.

SivaSivaSiva (Consultant)     23 October 2010

Hi Self service,

Plz go through the question first before u answer

SivaSivaSiva (Consultant)     03 January 2011

Dear  Bidhan Dave, 

Based on your guidence,I approached 1 layer in kallakurchi ,villupuram dist i submitted all necessary info to the court ,up to now i never get my orders.The judicial Magistrate postponed to 5 times hearing(Sepetember 25 2010  to jan 12 2011).I wasted my life for 1 year.Because i got scholarships seat in foreign university for higer studies .I lost that seat because of this passport(birth certificates mandatory  ).The next hearing is coming 12 janaury 2011  ,if still the judicial Magistrate postponed means what i need to do to get the orders?I planned to file emergency chargesheet ...but the majistrate rejected. 

Please help me sir......

Thanks

siva

divagar (none)     17 August 2011

hi

i am going to file same case in kanchipuram can you pls help me are you get the order in your favor how much you paid for your advocate did you advertise the ad in paper

manjunath (student)     22 October 2011

I don't have a birth certificate i was born in bangalore BBMP limits . I was born in 26th october 1990 . What is the procedure to obtain the birth certificate ? Some of them told that i need to get order from magistrate if in that case how many days it will take and approximately what would be the cost? I was born in house

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register