Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Procedure of domestic violence case

Page no : 2

SuperHero (Manager)     23 October 2015

Originally posted by : anuragi
Hi All,

Thanks for the info. From what i read, i understand that the downside of a DV is only that it takes lot of time.

I see few of you have suggested 498a. I have filed the same already, n guess what? some idiotic judge has given him an anticipatory bail!! So thats gone waste anyway.

Im working, so i dont think ill get any maintenance or anything. Btw, whats an interim maintenance?

He is not willing to come for mutual divorce anyway, so thats out of the question.

He seems to have a great lawyer on his side. He has relocated, stolen my property, changed his sim, changed his address, changed his job. And i do not have any details of his current location, phone or job. The police somehow seem to be uninterested in finding out his address :/ Because he has given his permanent address as document proofs. He has ruined my family, life, name, savings, assets and is getting away easily without any difficulty.I just pray for the next girl who is going to be his victim.

But as of now, i would like to teach him a lesson by giving him his own medicine n be free from him at the same time. I know i'm asking too much, but i dont see our law or police helping in any of this :(

The word that you have pointed on a Judge itself shows what you are.....

The Force Awakens....

advravindrawatve   23 October 2015

We r discussing or advising on few lines written by anuragi. Discussion & advised is in general is OK. Know the details and advice. I feel that advise based on facts is good Else it will be hey wire . Ravindra

SuperHero (Manager)     23 October 2015

Sir - What ever the querist posts/writes we will share our views or thoughts.

We don't have some magical powers to know the truth or the facts. 

Rest is upto you.

A walk alone (-)     23 October 2015

If you want to teach him a lesson you can file dv crpc 125 and other maintenance cases. No need to show about your job show jobless. If he is not ready for mutual then file contested divorce case also. As long your divorce case run the other case also .

fighting back (exec)     24 October 2015

If you want to teach him a lesson ou can file dv crpc 125 and other maintenance cases. No need to show about your job show jobless.y If he is not ready for mutual then file contested divorce case also. As long your divorce case run the other case also .

with reference to the above statement made by the querist and a member, it should always be kept in mind that courts are not meant to be used to teach a lesson when the other party doesnt behave as per the others wish!!! courts are meant to seek justice from any atrocities being met out or if some person breaks the law and causes loss and trouble to the other person........courts are established with a view to deliver justice to the unjust and that too after presenting evidences along with your plea.....merely shouting and screaming and claiming to be aggreived and keeping a thought of teaching a lesson because he- doesnt behave- as- per- my- wishes has never done good to any petitioner, if roaming around courtrooms and running behind 'busy' lawyers who charge for 'serving justice' to you has only ruined lives and homes...so think before taking any steps.....rest the author is wise enough to take the decisions for himself/herself...

anuragi   26 October 2015

I got a notice of 13 1 a act from his native place today. My 498a has not been moved to court yet. Can he file for 13 1 a from his native when we got married n stayed n m a resident of Bangalore? The notice also doesn't seem to ve any address or contact number to change the date. How can he lodge one more case when he has a case on him already?? Is thr anyway to move it to Bangalore?

A walk alone (-)     26 October 2015

He has filed divorce you can get transfer this case to your city as your 498 a case is also there. If your state is same then it can be transferred by apply in high court. If state different then supreme court. Hide your job and you should file maintenance cases.

BHRIGU DATTA 9475352677 (PRIVATE PRACTICE)     27 October 2015

It,s prosedure as like 125 Crpc

Anurag   27 July 2019

Agree with Prasad, very straight forward answer

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register