LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dr. R. Srinivasa Rao (Professor)     28 September 2015

Harassment by land seller

My Name is R. Srinivasa Rao (purchaser).  In July 14, 2005, I purchased 4 acres of land from a person Prasad (seller) who is also a government employee (Treasury department) and registered in sub-registrar office Ongole. Along with seller, his two sons and his widow mother presented for registration. Seller and his sons are signed. Seller mother had given the thumb impression because her fingers are shivering (she has habit of signing), the same is reported in the sale deed. Now I have a valid sale deed me and we are cultivating the land by growing the jamaoil plant from last ten years. They said land is not assigned land and same is mentioned in the sale deed. The seller has a valid pattadar pass books issued by revenue department at the time of selling the land in 2005. Recently I applied for pass books but I have not taken the pass books. At present I do not have pass books.
Now recently on 4-9-2015, seller’s mother (who gave thumb impression on the sale deed) send suit notice with permanent injunction through district court claiming that the land is DKT assigned land given to her in 1989. But the seller told me that the land is inherited to him from my father (expired in 1987) and showed a registered veelunama and sold to me. Now I have present to the court on 05-10-2015. What shall I do? Please guide me.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register