LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rajan Bonde   06 August 2015

Gift deed of a franchise

Hello Respected Members First of all I will like to brief the background scenario of my Query / Question....

One of my relative has offered a Business Proposal /Deal to his daughter, First Party (Father) has a existing Franchise of a clothing brand, he has offered business proposal to Second Party (Daughter).

1) The Second Party (Daughter) will run the franchise as a salaried employee for three years and will pay all the mutually agreed EMI of First Party (Father), through the generated profit from franchise.

2) After Completion of Payment of all the mutually agreed EMI of First Party (Father), by Second Party (Daughter), then the First Party (Father) will transfer the franchise to Second Party (Daughter), and Second Party (Daughter) will be the sole owner of that franchise

The above communication is done orally. We need to legalize this Business Proposal /Deal. Now my Question is can the legalization of the above points can be done by:-

1) Making a Gift Deed (Conditional), of that Franchise between First Party (Father) & Second Party (Daughter)

2) MOU between First Party (Father) & Second Party (Daughter)

3) No Objections from Sons of First Party (Father) & Brothers of Second Party (Daughter).

OR if The above way is Wrong

Kindly request you to please provide the way / suggestion to Legalize the above mentioned Business Proposal / Deal.      

Learning

1 Replies

Sunil S Nair (lawyer)     13 August 2015

Make a agreement for the above said transaction and NOC from other legal heir and sign in witness column to safe guard future disputes register the same no wrong in it but if you have any query for the said transaction do put it. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register