Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Subhra Kanti Das (Art & Design Teacher)     30 June 2015

Miss behaving by hdfc executive

Dear Friends,

I need some sugesstion on the matter of miss behaving of HDFC Execuitve.

The executive from collection departments are very harsh in talking with customer, Ms. Vaishali-02267503210, 02267503242, 02267503111 and Ms. Jayshree - 02267503110, 02267503107 from Mumbai Collection Branch, they spoke to my employer(due to that I had to resign the job), bad language used with my wife, called my friends and given them threatening. My wife has recorded all the communication had happened with Ms. Vaishali and Ms. Jayshree, and she informed Mr. Sandip, In charge of collection department Vadodara. But he has not taken any action. They need to learn how to talk with customer. I had already informed about this matter to my nearest HDFC Branch Manager from where I had done the last payment of settlement of my Credit Card 4346771008952609.

Expecting a positive response from you.

Learning

1 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     30 June 2015

As per various publications, M/s HDFC Bank is known to indulge in such illegal practices and despite having been penalized unlimited number of tiumes by courts of law has not given up thier illegal and punishable activities.

Submit call recording to police with written complaint..................and approach your lawyer.

Lodge complaint with MD of Bank with copy to Governor RBI, and make them a party.

aditya.puri@hdfacbank.com

The delinquency in payment might have been reported by now to credit bureau's and will affect your credibility. You should have conducted settlement under expert guidance of your lawyer.

Go thru another thread and pick up all useful points, judgments  and contacts at:

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Harrasment-by-icici-banks-recovery-agents-76271.asp

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register