BHAVESH   23 June 2015

Counting past service for grant in aid institute to govt ins

Bhavesh N. Patel

Lect. In Mech. Engg. Dept.

Dr. SS Ghandhy college, Surat

Gujarat

Email ID: bhaveshmoksh77@yahoo.com

Respected Sir,

I have been selected as a Lecturer in Mech. Engg. Dept. at Govt. Poly., Valsad, Gujarat through GPSC (Gujarat, Director of Technical Education) on 28-08-2004 till now.

I was serving as a Lecturer in Mech. Engg. Dept. at B.B.I.T., V.V.Nagar, Anand which is grant in aid institute permanently appointed from 01-04-2003.

In order of my service continuity at Government Polytechnic, Valsad I was relieved from B.B.I.T., V.V.Nagar on 27-08-2004 and I joined the Govt. Poly., Vasad from 28-08-2004. But when I applied for pay protection and service counting my head office D.T.E., Gandhinagar replied that you are eligible for pension only not for pay protection. Logically I think without pay protection , pension protection is of no use as per my opinion.

Sir I just want to know whether I am eligible for pay protection i.e. upgradation of pay and scale as per 5th and 6th pay. Our technical institute is embedded under All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE). The governing body  of techinical education says for eligibility of pension only. Please answer as early as possible.

Hopefully awaiting for your reply. I appreciate your answer in advance.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register