LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

KANTHILAL BHARAT KUMAR JAIN (propriter)     16 March 2015

I am taken hand lone (finance) agents my property

Hi Sir/medam, good morning to all Hon'ble Sir Legal Advicets,Sir Statement My Complaint Is Submit at POLICE SATAION,Occurred on prior to 14-03-2015 at Kuragal Village and report on 14/03/2015 at 14-00 hrs in which the Complainant kanthilal bharat Kumar jain S/o.kanthilal jain,33yrs,C/jain,GUNTUR stated that he has been doing provision store business at guntur.he acquainted with shaik karimuula S/o.SK.Mohammad khasim of guntur who is doing reyal estate business and two whellers brokerage business and anjneyulu of guntur. The both came To the complainant and told him sweet words and mortgaged an extent of land Ac 1.98 cents at kuragallu village and registered GPA Come Sale Deed in favor of financer Appikatla Venkata Ratnam NAIDU S/o.Krishnam Naidu R/o KAZA village guntur Dt.it was registered in favor of him on Dt:24/09/2008 document No7429/2008 at Kuragallu village vide no:18 And Took Lone An Amount Of Rs 5,00,000/-( Five Lakhs rupees).By Surety my own agriculture land On 30/10/2008.On The Other Hand, The complainant Also Possessed In Same D No:18 an Extent Ac 1.00 Cents Land And Was Mortgaged In Favor Of Vankadoot SRINIVASA Rao S/o.Lakshmi Nayak R/o.Piduguralla guntur dt,And Took An Amount of Rs 1,60,0000/-(One Lakh Sixtey Thousand). Appikatla Venkata Ratnam Naidu Advised to Complainant to Mortgaged in Favor of The Above Land to His Business Partner Bhunam Bhaskara Rao S/o.Rama Rao.of Same KAZA Village.The Complainant Written the Lone Amount to Vankadoot Srinivasa Rao.At the time of registration the complainant agreed to pay 3% interest. On 13/02/2015 the complainant went to the accused Appikatla Venkata Ratnam Naidu and his business partner Bhunam Bhaskar Rao and willing to pay the said Amount but the accused refused to the received the amount and Demanded more interest amount, so that they cheated the complainant and threaded to eliminate him.plz gaid witch u/s criminal act lagtha hair plz help me,K.BHARAT KUMAR JAIN,09989870895

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register