Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Senthil (Looking for job)     16 February 2015

Holding original certificate employer

Dear Sir/Madam,

My wife is working in private school, while joining they asked us to produce original certificate. After working with this school, she is not happy about superior attitude, character, behaviour, daily mental torturing i have decided to relive the from the school and submitted the resignation letter on Jan 12, 2015. As per offer letter i should serve 3 months notice period.

I have made complaint to management, even though they are least bothered to listen my problem. After complaining to management, now she is mental torturing  i should not take any issue to management and keep threatening , simply targeting me , pin pointing, using offensive  words in front of colleagues and others.  I am  mentally depressed daily whatever happened in the school.

As per notice period i should get relieved from school by Apr 11, 2015.  But i am not happy to continue the  notice period as per above scenario.

In this scenario, can  i stop going to school? How can retrieve my original certificate? Any option to file complaint against the superior?

Thanks

Best Regards

Senthil

Learning

2 Replies

saravanan s (legal advisor)     16 February 2015

Claim you are ill and take leave frequently during the notice period

saravanan s (legal advisor)     16 February 2015

Claim you are ill and take leave frequently during the notice period

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register