Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kumarkumar (business)     23 January 2015

How to delay divorce proceedings in family court?

How to delay divorce proceedings in family court? Please give me some methods or ideas to delay the proceedings.

Learning

9 Replies

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     24 January 2015

no ideas required for delaying ... delay is inherent character ...

ideas are required for expediting a case

1 Like

CompelledToLearnLaw (Financial Examiner)     24 January 2015

I’m so tired but I’m so happy that my teacher is back in this forum and from whom I can learn a lot more.

So here comes the delay tactics; it would’ve helped if u could’ve let us know where abouts ur case stands:

-u can avoid receiving summons by being ‘friends’ with the postman.

-avoid receiving summons by being ‘friends’ with the court sent officer.

-ask the case to be referred to mediation and ‘manage’ the mediation staff.

-put in a petition in High Court to transfer the case to another city where ur uncles resides because ur inlaws r threatning u with life and get the stay order.

--put in a petition in Supreme Court to transfer the case to another state where ur friend resides because ur inlaws r threatning u with life and get the stay order.

-put in HMA 24 which will cause the delay in itself.

-if ur case is beyond this stage, others pls suggest.

-Most importantly, cash helps.

kumarkumar (business)     24 January 2015

I have to file proof affidavit (Civil case), already I have filled the counter..

ADV-JEEVAN PATIL, MUMBAI ( DEEMED/CONVEYANCE OF BUILDING)     24 January 2015

I subscribe to above but court may not accept all the time n may decide Case ex-p�rte

(Guest)

Want to delay proceedings?  Dont appear in court at all, wait till the date or orders, go before court on date of orders and cry that you were sick, give medical certificate from govt doc, for each case, when orders are to be passed, appear out of nowhere.  The case will go on and on, for a divorce case which shoould have gotten over in 7 yeaars, it will take 15.

Happy roaming to court, carry a water bottle with you always. :-))

kumarkumar (business)     24 January 2015

Thank you all.

Jai Karan Nagwan (consultant)     24 January 2015

Suggestion, do not follow cash / corrupt practices. Summon has to out within 30 days. This forum is for legal support or advise.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     27 January 2015

Dont post queries asking advises for doing wrong things or doing things wrong.  Your lawyer will be a better person who will take care of the local issues.

bhagwat patil (Property due diligence 9422773303)     29 January 2015

Please dont entertain such que.s.Our judiciary is trying in getting justice in time frame, it is against ethics to advice in this forum as  JUSTICE DELAYED IS JUSTICE DENIED.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register