LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

amrita (lawyer)     19 January 2015

Query

Why is cpc is devided by order, rules and sections where as crpc, ipc devided only by sections

Learning

3 Replies

Ajay Dubey (Account Executive)     19 January 2015

Dear Sir,

My father is a member of a Society. He took a loan. To apply the loan, he has signed some blank documents as formalities. The Society and a person together made him co sureties for 4 unknown person’s loans. Out of 4 borrowers, two people who are husband and wife have not been paying their dues. Both have no income so they have not paid any single penny.

Now the society wants to recover money from my father only. There are other co-sureties too but the society wants to collect it from my father only.  The case has been under legal proceedings since 2012.

At the time of sanctioning the loan, the society took 10 undated, blanked singed cheques for the security purpose from my father.

Now the society has mis utilized two cheques to withdraw defaulter’s amount and filed a case under 138 IN ACT. We stopped the cheques in 2012 when legal disputed was started and it is still under legal proceedings.

Please help and suggest

Bhaskar K S (Principal Consultant)     21 January 2015

Hi,

I am resident of Bangalore, recently I have shifted to new rented house. I need to change by address in DL.

Whether e-Aadhar can be used for the same?

Regards,

Bhaskar K S

Pranali Sharma   27 May 2017

One of key advantage I see of Aadhar over other ID proofs is the printed factor. So if you happen to loose your wallet/IDs etc, all you need is to just download e-aadhar and that in itself is a valid proof (which isn’t the case with any other Indian IDs as far as I know).You can use your original aadhaar card as well as e-aadhar card anywhere around India as a personal identity proof. Click here to do aadhar card address change online.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register