Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vijay   06 January 2015

Son of ex-servicemen

Requested Sir

My Father Was a retired Ex-servicemen after my father Re joined bank ,my father died on 2010, I am his son, can dependents of ex-servicemen apply ex-servicemen quota for govt job, Please reply Sir

Thanking You

Learning

7 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     06 January 2015

Dependents of ex-servicemen cannot apply for job on ex servicemen quota, it is meant only for ex-servicemen and not for their wards.

GANDHI MOHAN BHARATI (Pensioner)     07 January 2015

I was Additional Director of Ex-Servicemen's Welare, Tamil Nadu Govt. Mr.Kalaselvan's comments are correct. However, if your father died while in service of the Bank, dependent on that Bank's policy, you may be able to get compassionate appointment with them. Kindly approach the District Solder's, Sailors' & Airmen's Board of your District for further clarifications.

There are some reservations in Educational Institutions for Children. Your Mother will be entitled to Canteen Facility.

vijay   07 January 2015

Originally posted by : GANDHI MOHAN BHARATI

I was Additional Director of Ex-Servicemen's Welare, Tamil Nadu Govt. Mr.Kalaselvan's comments are correct. However, if your father died while in service of the Bank, dependent on that Bank's policy, you may be able to get compassionate appointment with them. Kindly approach the District Solder's, Sailors' & Airmen's Board of your District for further clarifications.

There are some reservations in Educational Institutions for Children. Your Mother will be entitled to Canteen Facility.

Respected Sir

My father worked in SBI ,My father died on 2011 while on service, Please guide me Sir for compassionate appointment ,

Jai Karan Nagwan (consultant)     07 January 2015

You are eligible to get benefits in ESM quota, if sufficient number of ESM contender is not qualified and quota remain unoccupied.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     08 January 2015

I stand by advise of Mr Kaialiselvan

GANDHI MOHAN BHARATI (Pensioner)     08 January 2015

As adviced by me kindly contact your District Soldiers' Sailors' & Airmen's Borard. They will guide you

Vinothkumar N   14 August 2019

Respected sir, My father was ex-servicemen, but my father is no more. Am completed 12th std, how to get direct government job for ESM quota for my qualification please explain that sir.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register