LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nishnath N (student)     13 September 2014

Guide to help a poor needy women

Dear sir, I would be thankful to you if you guide me in the following property case,

Here women(her) refers to claimant.

Tenants, Near by villager refers to respondents.

The Dispute is in Telangana State , Warangal district, sy.no 304 admeasuring Acre 11.10 gts , first the owner is a land lord from whom it was purchased by her Grand father in the year 1952 from then on they are in possession of the agricultural land cultivating some extent and grazing cattle in some extent the pahanis of 1954-1958 are very clear that it is purchased by her Grand father and in the year 1959 neighbour farmer of nearby village has falsified the pahanies by entering his name under the name of her grand father it can be clearly viewed in the original pahani record and it continued as her grand father is illiterate and it continued till 1977 where in this year other respondent party interfered and came to quarrel with her grand father saying that they got tenant in 1952 but grand father prayed them not to do such unkind thing and payed them amount of 3600 in 1977 for which the tenant person has gave a falsified document ,which the grandfather did not know as he was illiterate. and from 1977 the entries in pahanies are changed, the original (Land lord) Pattadar entry is replaced with Tenant name and the Occupents name as grand father and the neighbour of near by village.for some period i.e upto 1991 .

In 1992 again the Tenant person demanded for amount and then registered the land for the women , But here cunningly the tenant has mentioned the exact boundaries of the land but the total extent is not mentioned only extent of Acre 4.10 gts is mentioned, but with the given falsified document in 1977 and the registered document in the year 1992 the women got Title , Pattedar Pass Books in her name and the enries are clear for the year 1992 but from 1993 again the Tenants wantedly reduced the extent with the help of VRO who is their relative from the women's total extent of Acre 11.00 gts to Acre 4.10gts in the Pahanies only with out any legal notice or any petition stating that they got it by 13B form but IB, Pattedar Pass Book entries are clear to the women till 2013, where the women is also illiterate and has no idea about revenue system did not notice the changes in pahanies as there is no one to her she left the land uncultivated for few years and gave it for the nearby farmers to graze the cattle in return she collected the amount till 2014, in the year 2010 she filed an application for Demarcation as the boundaries are removed by near by farmers, then she came to know that some extent of land is wrongly entered in the pahanies and applied for correction of Phanies in 2012 but it took 2 years to process the application and A report was sent to RDO by MRO stating that she is the physical possessor of the land and not the tenants also the tenants have no entries in IB,Pattedar pass books.BY which the RDO gave a fovourable judgement to her to clear the Entries in pahanies after giving the notice to the two parties 1)Tenent 2) Nearby farmer of near by village who is claiming for the wrong entry in pahanies in 2014 july.

But the Tenant and Nearby villager have filed a petition not to disclose the corretion of pahanies to MRO, RDO. Here MRO came to physical Land Position Enquiry in Sep 2014 where both the parties also appeared but the near by farmers of the same village to whom the women gave land for grazing the cattle gave a favourable statement ,saying that she is the owner of land from her grand father since 1954 till now and now she is cultivating to an extent of Acre 10.00 gts from 2 years .

But now the Tenant claims that the falsified document given by him is fake which he intentionally did. So this is the full details of the case i came to know as she is illiterate and poor please guide me as every one will be moved by seeing her in such a drastic position as she lost her ancestors and her husband and got 2 daughters to look after them only depending on this land.

I Personally studied about some chances of claiming the Title of the land although she got the Title from the Tenant with the registered document and the fake document given by Tenant in 1992

1. Adverse Possession

2. Based on the registered document in which the boundaries are mentioned correctly.

3. The Tenant Did not have 38E certificate and by the time the tenant him self is a land lord of Acre 56.10 gts and did not physically possesed the land in any of these years from 1950 to 2014.

4. the nearby villager has no document supporting him except the pahanies of which the entry is clearly viewed as added after the name of her grand father from 1960 .

5. In 2013 the Near by villager who claims for the entries in pahany tried to overwrite the entryfrom Acre 11.00 gts to Acre. 4.10 gts in IB of the womens khatha no.It is taken to the notice of MRO and a copy of the original and the rewritten copies of IB are obtained by her.

6. Now the Tenant warns that he files a case against the innocent women saying that she produced the fake documents and got the title. This is completely injustice to do so to a women who is illiterate and poor.

So PLEASE SIR THIS IS MY HUMBLE REQUEST TO GUIDE ME POSSIBLE WAYS TO FACE THE RESPONDENTS AND MAKE HER HOPES UPON JUSTICE WINS ATLAST TO BE ALIVE FOR EVER AND TEACH A LESSON TO SUCH RESPONDENTS SO THAT NO SUCH CASE MAY ARISE IN FUTURE. Here is my mail id nishnath.mca@gmail.com for any further queries in anticipation to get a reply from you Sir

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register