Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

how to change my name in 10th and inter certificates(ssc)

Page no : 2

chaitanya (what)     21 October 2014

sir i want to change my fathers name in my 10th & intermediate certificates can you tell me the procedure

Prakash R (Engineer)     28 October 2014

Hi,

I have changed my name recently and received Gazette certificate from Tamilnadu government. I have received pan card, passport, voter ID in my new name. Also i have affidavit certificate. My SSLC, HSC & Diploma certificate all are having my old name. I want to join B.E with my new name. But without modifying my name in SSLC i can't  join B.E. Is it possible to change my old name in SSLC marksheet? PLease  PLease  PLease  PLease  guide me :(

rafi   16 June 2015

hi

in my school records,my father name entered correctly but my ITI certificate they entered wrong sername.how to solve this probleme?

please tell me 

thank you.

bipin sonkar   23 June 2015

Sir,

I WANT TO CHANGE MY SURNAME OR MY FATHERS SURNAME IN 10TH , INTERMEDIATE & DEGREE CERTIFICATE . CAN U TELL ME THE PROCEDURE. ???

anila   17 July 2015

Sir my name is anila.In my class certificate and in inter certificate surname spealing missmatched.And my mothers name was changed. So can u suggest me how  can  i change them.

(Guest)
Dear readers, Warm regards!! I wish to apply for Indian passport. I have all documents. But the problem lies in that my father name on lc, ssc marksheet, and all educational documents reveal the name Akil. While my pan, adhaar have father's name spelling as Aqil, which is correct name spelling. My middle name goes carry from ssc to hsc to be. Passport requires educational documents and I have little aware that enexure E is for name change. Does enexure E is sufficient to get passport or I have to modify spelling mistakes, which would be a very long process. Kindly guide me right from the beginning, to avail passport. Thank you!

Koda gopi   22 September 2016

my name is k.gopi.. i have changed my name from joelmanohar to gopi recently.... i want my name changed in 10th(ssc) and inter certificates... can any one give me proper way to fallow...

Koda gopi   22 September 2016

my name is k.gopi.. i have changed my name from joelmanohar to gopi recently.... i want my name changed in 10th(ssc) and inter certificates... can any one give me proper way to fallow...

Kalyan Kumar   19 September 2019

My name is Kalyan but my 10th certified name is mani how to change my name. Plz tell me sir

Shashank Srivastava   16 June 2022

If you want to change the name online you can read this blog of name change procedure. This will help you to change your name.

If you want to do it online you can visit 

https://www.edrafter.in/

they provide you name change procedure at a very low price. It can help you save your time and money both.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register