Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Best way to fight against false 498a

Page no : 6

jack (nothing)     06 December 2014

Hi all, I want to know what are the preconditions to apply speedy trail? Another question: As all know police is not doing proper investigation in family cases. Simply copy past of FIR is CS so is there a way we can get proper investigation like CB CID kind investigation we can request? I want to prove my innocence as soon as possible and nail out the issue. Thanks in advance

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (rockysmith4calcutta@gmail.com))     07 December 2014

Mr. Jack,

Yes your can. First of all you have to apply for certified copy of FIR & Charge Sheet. Then you can apply for Writ Petition (Article 226) with Article 21, CrPC 482 and 483 and Indian Evidence Act 1872 and prey for -

1) CID investigation

2) Quashing

3) If quashing not granted then direction of time frame of 6 months of the entire trial.

You need to justify with Indian Evidence Act that police did not submit any evidence except the FIR to file the final CS. You also have to submit your evidence if any and legal grounds for quashing (If not granted the speedy trial as per Article 21).

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (rockysmith4calcutta@gmail.com))     07 December 2014

Atur Chatur (LAWYER ADVOCATE NOT REQD BECAUSE I FIGHT MYSELF PARTY-IN-PERSON (aturchatur@yahoo.com))     07 December 2014

DECIDE PERJURY FIRST

Four Judgments (CITATIONS) are there to ask the judge to decide perjury first but just writing the citation only won't suffice. One of my friend needs the actual judgments which he wants to use in case of Rotak Girls who filed false case on innocent boys. So if anyone has the weblinks of the below four citations then kindly inform as even indiankanoon.org & other sites not showing these. Also anyone kindly suggest if the judge asks to provide complete judgments then what he shall do ? 

Citations are as follows:-

Order dated 09/01//2013 passed by the Lucknow Bench of the Honble Allahabad High Court in Writ Petition No.(M/S) of 2002, Syed Nazim Husain Vs. The Additional Principal Judge Family Court & Another;

Order dated 17/06/1994 passed by this Commission in M/s. Remex Engineering Pvt. Ltd. And Others Vs. Vijaya Bank and Others, reported in 1994-(002)-CTJ-0845-SCMAH;

Decision dated 25/01/2010 of the Punjab and Haryana High Court in CRA NO.197 SB OF 2010 (O&M), Sunny Bhumbla Vs. Shashi.

BOMBAY HIGH COURT CRIMINAL APPLICATION No.1115/07. (Para 7 & 8)

https://www.aturchatur.blogspot.com

anilcochin (Proprietor)     07 December 2014

Please be handsome, smart, good looking and look for a good unmarried girl and start leave-in relationship until you get divorce.

As per legal system, would it not be adultery for a married man to have a live-in relationship with an unmarried women????

NATARAJAN IYER (Proprietor)     08 December 2014

Rocky and Atur --- EXCELLENT --- FANTASTIC

CHECK-LIST PROVIDED---- KEEP IT UP---

@ anil cochin

Central Government Act
Section 497 in The Indian Penal Code
497. Adultery.—Whoever has s*xual intercourse with a person who is and whom he knows or has reason to believe to be the wife of another man, without the consent or connivance of that man, such s*xual intercourse not amounting to the offence of rape, is guilty of the offence of adultery, and shall be punished with imprisonment of either descripttion for a term which may extend to five years, or with fine, or with both. In such case the wife shall not be punishable as an abettor.

anilcochin (Proprietor)     08 December 2014

Thaks for your response Natarajan Sir, My query was as mentioned by Rocky that a married man can have a Live-in relationship with an UNMARRIED WOMEN during divorce proceedings. Does it not constitute adultery as per prevalent laws.

Sushil Kumar Sharma (Assistant Of Company Secy)     08 December 2014

Dear All,

Thanks for sharing such a valuable informations.

Atur Chatur (LAWYER ADVOCATE NOT REQD BECAUSE I FIGHT MYSELF PARTY-IN-PERSON (aturchatur@yahoo.com))     10 December 2014

ROHTAK SISTERS PERJURY

The girls who made false claim as per the link:- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWzWsql94_Q

PERJURY Application has been prepared. I want two people to come forward. I want one activist from Rohtak who can file it in court of JIMC Kirti Jain FIR No. 493/2014 dated 28.11.2014. All paper work is ready. Just attach Rs.20 on first page of this perjury application & Rs.50 talbana fees & add Rs. 10 & Rs.2 to be attached on the vakalatnama. NOTE:- Do it PIP (Party-in-Person) but still you need to fill the form called vakalatnama. I have gathered all info from Rohtak Court Room no. 3 at Ground Floor. I am just waiting for a volunteer from Haryana (Rohtak) to come forward. I will provide complete drafting support at my end thru email.

One more volunteer I require from Chandigarh who will simulataneously file a PIL from Chandigarh HC.
I am just waiting for these two volunteers who will file the cases in their names as above & these girls acts is such grave that GENDER COMMISSIONS MIGHT TRY TO SAVE THESE GIRLS FROM PROSECUTION as they have a lot of foreign fundings , but if I get any one of above volunteers then 
PERJURY U/s 340 of Cr.P.C R/w 195(b)(i) of Cr.PC and 193, 196, 199, 200, 209, 211, 463, 471 of IPC is the answer & includes AT LEAST FIVE YEARS PUNISHMENT IN JAIL (& also upto 7 years in one section)

VOLUNTEERS I AM WAITING FOR YOU TO COME FORWARD.

Anyone pls also help me search these fully valid judgments so that a new era can begin in these gender biased cases. Read below & help me find the complete judgments.

DECIDE PERJURY FIRST

Four Judgments (CITATIONS) are there to ask the judge to decide perjury first but just writing the citation only won't suffice. One of my friend needs the actual judgments which he wants to use in case of Rotak Girls who filed false case on innocent boys. So if anyone has the weblinks of the below four citations then kindly inform as even indiankanoon.org & other sites not showing these. Also anyone kindly suggest if the judge asks to provide complete judgments then what he shall do ? 

Citations are as follows:-

Order dated 09/01//2013 passed by the Lucknow Bench of the Honble Allahabad High Court in Writ Petition No.(M/S) of 2002, Syed Nazim Husain Vs. The Additional Principal Judge Family Court & Another;

Order dated 17/06/1994 passed by this Commission in M/s. Remex Engineering Pvt. Ltd. And Others Vs. Vijaya Bank and Others, reported in 1994-(002)-CTJ-0845-SCMAH;

Decision dated 25/01/2010 of the Punjab and Haryana High Court in CRA NO.197 SB OF 2010 (O&M), Sunny Bhumbla Vs. Shashi.

Anil Kumar (IT Professional)     10 December 2014

In Addition:

Most of the advocates misguided/blackmail  their clients for just their earnings. It is very unfortunate that in India the Dowry and Women Related laws are drafted without any logical conclusion and unpractically.

As per my personal experience "Finding the Right Advocate / Lawyer is the very toughest task more then fighting the 498A  and DV case"

Besides SC & HC guidelines the local police and  lower courts admit the false 498A / DV cases without evaluation/verification the petition and without demanding any proof by petitioner in support of her cruelty. In my views Police and Lower Court not much care the HC  & SC Guidelines and they are free to do anythings.

Even the lower court has not applied their judicial mind before passing the impugned order. A wrong order make the man life hell and this discrimination law make man a unexpected guilty and depress.

Thanks Rocky even I want to participate in this after fighting and getting the justice and prove myself innocence.

Victiim of DV, 498A  and now Divorce (all comes in one package one by one together in my case)

Atur Chatur (LAWYER ADVOCATE NOT REQD BECAUSE I FIGHT MYSELF PARTY-IN-PERSON (aturchatur@yahoo.com))     11 December 2014

One anonymous friend sent me details on one of the above links/citations asking/requesting judge to DECIDE PERJURY FIRST. I am sharing for benefit et al:-

Court No.29
High Court of Judicature at Allahabad, Lucknow Bench, Lucknow
Writ Petition No. (M/S) of 2002

Syed Nazim Husain
Vs.
The Additional Principal
Judge Family Court &
another

Hon’ble A. Mateen, J.

Heard learned counsel for the petitioner as well as learned A.G.A.

Since a very trivial point is involved I propose to dispose of the petition at this initial stage. Learned counsel for the petitioner has approached this Court with the prayer that the order dated 24.10.2002 be quashed.

From the order dated 24.10.2002 it comes out that the learned Additional Principal Judge, Family Court on the application, moved by the petioner under Section 340, 344 Cr.P.C. instead of disposing of the same had postponed disposal of the said application and ordered that said application may be disposed of after evidence is recorded in case No. 566/89.

In my view, if an application is moved in the pending case bringing to the notice of the court that any false evidence knowing well has been filed or fabricated in such proceedings, the court should dispose of the said application first before proceeding any further or before recording of further evidence.

In the circumstances, I dispose of the present application and direct the Additional Principal Judge Family Court to dispose of the application so moved by the petitioner under Section 340, 344 Cr.P.C. before proceeding further in accordance with law.

With the above observations the petition is disposed of finally.

9.1.2003 sd- A.Mateen

Attached File : 99389907 854868367 syed nazim hussain vs family court on 09 jan 2003.rtf downloaded: 125 times

Atur Chatur (LAWYER ADVOCATE NOT REQD BECAUSE I FIGHT MYSELF PARTY-IN-PERSON (aturchatur@yahoo.com))     12 December 2014

One anonymous friend sent me details on REMEX citation and now we can ask/request judge [ON RECORD] to DECIDE PERJURY FIRST. I am sharing for benefit et al:-

REMEX ENGINEERING PVT LTD VS. VIJAYA BANK

LAWS(NCD)-1994-6-110

NCDRC

Decided on June 17, 1994
REMEX ENGINEERINGPVT.LTD.BOMBAYAppellant
VERSUS
Vijaya BankRespondents

JUDGEMENT

Mr. Justice G.G.Loney, President -

( 1. ) BY this Misc. Application, we are required to decide whether under the facts and circumstances of this case, to launch prosecution against Opposite Party i.e. Vijaya Bank and its employee, Shri Jaikumar Shetty under Sections 193 and 228 of the Indian Penal Code. Precisely stated the facts leading to this issue are that by an order dated 12.3.1993, this Commission in Complaint No. 208/92 ordered the Opposite Party, Vijaya Bank to pay to complainant Rs. 4,19,500.08 towards compensation with 18% p.a. interest from 5.7.1987 and also to pay Rs. 25,000/- as compensation and Rs. 1,000/- as cost. The complainant, Remex Engineering Pvt. Ltd., Bombay filed an application before this Commission on 13.5.1993 under Sections 25 & 27 of the Consumer Protection Act 1986 for action to impose penalties for non-compliance of the aforesaid order of this Commission. On the same day, this Commission issued a Show Cause Notice to the Opposite Parties under Section 27 of the Consumer Protection Act returnable on 3.6.1993. It was stated in the said notice that the Vijaya Bank should show cause to this Commission as to why action should not be taken against it for non-compliance of the order of this Commission dated 12.3.1993. On 3rd June, 1993, Vijaya Bank was represented through Shri Shinde, Advocate. An application was filed on behalf of Vijaya Bank for stay of the proceedings which was rejected by this Commission on the same day. The proceedings were adjourned and fixed on the next day i.e. on 4.6.1993 to enable the O.P. to comply the order of this Commission. On 4.6.1993, the complainant M/s. Remex Engineering Pvt. Ltd. filed an application for taking action against the O.P. under Section 193 of the I.P.C. R/W Section 195 of the Cr.P.C. It is contended by complainant that since Vijaya Bank has failed to comply the order of this Commission dated 12.3.1993 and since there was no stay order from the National Commission, penalty should be imposed against Vijaya Bank under Section 27 of the Consumer Protection Act. Shri Jaikumar Shetty, Sr. Manager of the Vijaya Bank, Worli Branch filed an affidavit before this Commission and stated therein that the order of this Commission dated 12th March, 1993 was served on Vijaya Bank on 30th March, 1993. We therefore, checked our original record and found that the aforesaid statement made by Shri Jaikumar Shetty on oath in the form of affidavit was found to be false. The notice of this Misc. Application was sent by R.P.A.D. It is signed on behalf of Vijaya Bank of having received the order of this Commission on 26.3.1993. It is therefore, contended by complainant that the false statement was made by the O.P. before this Commission. On the basis of the aforesaid application by the complainant, his Commission, by a speaking order again issued a Show Cause Notice to Shri Jaikumar Shetty, Sr. Manager of Vijaya Bank as to why action should not be taken against him for offence punishable under Section 193 of the I.P.C. This Commission issued the aforesaid notice since a false statement was found to be made by Shri Jaikumar Shetty during the proceedings before this Commission. Shri Jaikumar Shetty was present before this Commission on 4.6.1993 and was directed to file his reply to the Show Cause Notice on 11.6.1993. This Commission however, observed that the order passed by this Commission on 12.3.1993 was not complied till then by the O.P. On 11.6.1993, we heard the learned Advocate for complainant and Shri Sanjeev Kurian, Advocate with Shri Sural Gokhale, Advocate for Vijaya Bank. We closed the case for orders since Shri Jaikumar Shetty undertook to deposit a crossed cheque for an amount to be paid to complainant, in view of our order dated 12.3.1993. The proceedings were therefore, adjourned and posted on 7.8.1993.

( 2. ) ON the date of hearing i.e. on 7.8.1993, Shri Jaikumar Shetty was represented by Shri Bhakare, Advocate. The complainant again filed another application alleging the non-compliance of the order of this Commission dated 12.3.93 as well as the order dated 11.6.1993 by this Commission. The complainant contended that although Shri Jaikumar Shetty undertook to deposit the payment by crossed cheque on Monday i.e. on 14.6.1993, he did not comply the said order. The prayer for taking action against Shri Jaikumar Shetty for making a false statement was again reiterated on behalf of the complainant. Another Show Cause Notice was issued to Vijaya Bank under Section 27 of the Consumer Protection Act returnable on 6.9.93. ON 6.9.1993, the complaint was adjourned to 12.10.93. ON 12.10.93, both the sides were heard by this Commission.

With a view to have full facts before us, it is also necessary for us to state that the Opposite Party did deposit a crossed cheque of Rs. 7,36,610.08 before the Registrar of this Commission on 14th June, 1993. However, the said cheque was intentionally given by Vijaya Bank in the name of this Commission and therefore, the cheque was useless. We therefore, directed the O.P. to issue a fresh cheque in the name of the complainant since the payment was to paid to the complainant. Thus, from the facts mentioned above, the complainant has submitted that Mr. Jaikumar Shetty by making false statement in his affidavit has committed an offence punishable under Section 193 of the I.P.C. and therefore, necessary complaint be filed against him before the Criminal Court having jurisdiction to decide it. We are satisfied from the material on record that Shri Jaikumar Shetty has made the false statement during the judicial proceedings before this Commission and he is therefore, liable for prosecution under Section 193 of the I.P.C.

Section 13(5) of the Consumer Protection Act 1986 provides that a proceeding before the State Commission shall be deemed to be judicial proceedings within the meaning of Sections 193 and 228 of the I.P.C. and shall also be deemed to be a Civil Court for the purposes of Section 195 of the Code of Criminal Procedure. The aforesaid provisions are made obviously with a view to discourage litigants from making false statements before the Consumer Fora constituted under the Consumer Protection Act. Giving false statement or fabrication of false evidence is an offence against public justice and therefore since it is our view that Shri Jaikumar Shetty having committed an offence against public justice punishable under Section 193 of the I.P.C. suitable action is required to be taken in a Criminal Court. This Commission is also empowered under Section 195 of the Criminal Procedure Code to take action against a person who commits any offence during the proceedings before this Commission, under Sections 193 and 228 of the I.P.C. We therefore, under the provisions of Section 195 r/w Section 340 of the Cr.P.C. made an enquiry on the application of complainant and found that it is expedient in the interest of justice to prosecute Jaikumar Shetty for making false statement and punishable under Section 193 of the I.P.C.

( 3. ) DURING the proceedings in this Misc. Application, Vijaya Bank has written a letter to this Commission. In the said letter, the Vijaya Bank has writtten very rude language, obviously with intention to cause insult and annoyance to this Commission while sitting in a judicial proceedings. We have therefore, also issued a Show Cause Notice to Vijaya Bank through its Chairman, as to why action should not be taken against it, under Section 228 of the I.P.C. A Show Cause Notice was also issued to Vijaya Bank. After hearing both the parties, we are also of the opinion that it is expedient in the interest of justice to file a complaint against Vijaya Bank under Section 228 of the I.P.C. before a competent Court of jurisdiction. If the Opposite Party to raise contention with false statement before the National Commission in their affidavit dated 1st June, 1993, we would have observed that the complainant can take suitable steps in Delhi. However, Shri Jaikumar Shetty, Sr. Manager of the Opposite Party has done his worst by filing an affidavit dated 11th June, 1993 before us where in he admits the false statement made regarding the date of receipt of our final order dispossing the complaint and by further saying that "I hereby reiterate and confirm that the rest of the contentions of the said affidavit dated 1.6.93 are true and correct. He therefore, wants us to believe the false statement made by him on earlier occasion to be true. In para 2 of his affidavit dated 11.6.1993, Shri Jaikumar Shetty has stated that "I humbly say and submit that inadvertantly it has mentioned in the affidavit in support of the 1st appeal preferred before the National Commission, New Delhi, that the order of the State Commission dated 12.3.1993 was received by the Opposite Party on 30th March, 1993, instead of 26.3.1993".

We would like to mention that the contentions of Shri Jaykumar Shetty that the Bomb Blast took place in Bombay on 30th March, 1993 and the entire Bombay was under curfew, because of the Bomb Blasts is not correct. Factually Bomb Blasts took place in Bombay on 12th March, 1993 and not on 30th March, 1993. Similarly, the entire Bombay was not under Curfew but only certain areas were under Curfew. The office of the Opposite Party Bank is at a short distance of about 3 Km. away from the place of Bomb Blast at Worli area. In fact, entire Bombay was normal on the very next day of the blast except curfew in certain restricted areas. The Opposite Party, Bank has not filed anything to show that no transactions could take place on 12th and 13th March, 1993. In fact banking transactions were normal in Bombay on those days. Under these circumstances we find that the Opposite Parties have no regard for truth. In fact they have acted in the most casual manner before us and did not honour the undertaking given before this Commission on 11.6.1993 to produce the crossed cheque for payment to the complainant as promised and have even acted in a manner that we were constrained to issue Show Cause Notice under Section 228 of the I.P.C. From the facts and circumstances of this case, we therefore, hold that prosecution under Sections 193 and 228 of the I.P.C. is required to be taken against Shri Jaykumar Shetty, Sr. Manager and Vijaya Bank. We therefore, direct the Registrar of this Commission to file a complaint in the Court of Metropolitan Magistrare, Esplanade Court, Bombay against Shri Jaykumar Shetty and M/s. Vijaya Bank, through its Chairman punishable under Sections 193 and 228 of the I.P.C. The Registrar is directed to approach the Public Prosecutor concerned to draft the complaint and take early step to present it in Criminal Court. Ordered accordingly. ___________________

Attached File : 99465769 perjury first decide - remex engineering pvt ltd vs. vijaya bank.doc downloaded: 124 times

N R Dash.. (Advocate)     12 December 2014

thank you for the detailed info.... These cases are increasing day by day & people are taking benefits of the gender biased law.....

Atur Chatur (LAWYER ADVOCATE NOT REQD BECAUSE I FIGHT MYSELF PARTY-IN-PERSON (aturchatur@yahoo.com))     14 December 2014

I am still looking for below two judgments on DECIDE PERJURY FIRST.

Volunteers please help me find the complete judgments of the below citations:-

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (rockysmith4calcutta@gmail.com))     14 December 2014

@ anilcochin,

The answer of your question is "Yes but Civil in nature (Not 497 or 494 or 498A IPC in nature)" - That means if your wife can prove it then she can ask for divorce as per adultery ground of Hindu Marriage Act (HMA) section 13. Nothing else. So clearly this adultery is civil in nature. And if she files divorce then it is good for you.

So clearly if you have children in this relationship then also no problem. I believe this approach is a very good approach to stop these extortion rackets.

File and move your cases in-person.

Please also prepare for PIL when you will be retire from your job.

Enjoy your new life! Have fun! Good Luck!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register