Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Fight against misuse of 498a ipc.

Page no : 6

udayan khan (no)     03 July 2014

my wife lodged 498 / A against me and my parents on 11/04/2010 , Now when the court is sending the saman to that girl and her father for the crossing they changed their address and saman returned 2 times , now my question is can she changed her resident without informing the court ? she is not staying in old address as per court record . please suggest me

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (rockysmith4calcutta@gmail.com))     03 July 2014

Mr. Khan,

Yes she can, In this case you have to prey of NB warrant against her. If still nothing happens then file Writ Petition (Article 226) against the STATE in-person. Sample Writ Petition is given bellow.

2 Like

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (rockysmith4calcutta@gmail.com))     03 July 2014

Civil Writ Sample Petition(Updated)

Please see the attached 3 files.

Attached File : 735513027 0 page of petition.doc, 735513027 main petition.doc, 735513027 affidavit of service.doc downloaded: 259 times

Mr. 498A fighter,

Your guess is some-what right in JM and District Courts only. But it is not right in High Court and Supreme Court. But that does not affect in judgement since nobody is beyond the law. One of my friend fought his case in-person for speedy trial and he got the order as follow: -

"The trial court is directed to dispose of the pending criminal case positively within 9 months from the date of communication of the order.Before parting with the record, I like to mention the observation of the Hon’ble Apex Court in the case of Sushil Kumar Sharma Vs. Union of India & Ors (supra) that sometimes the benevolence provisions of 498A are being misused by
some unscrupulous persons. But that cannot be a ground to pre-judge the issues
in the present matter particularly when the trial has reached the stage of
evidence. It goes without saying that the ld. trial court has the authority to take
necessary action against the defacto complainant if it is found that she has
lodged a false case
."

Not stating the case no. for security reason.

Mr. Kaatu Poochi,

340 CrPC covers the punishment that is only written in 195 of CrPC. For your case it is punishable u/s 193 of IPC (7 years imprisonment). Please download CrPC Book from the attached file and read.

Book of Criminal Procedure Code.

Book from the attached file and read.

Please download CrPC Book from the attached file

Attached File : 735513027 crpc-book.pdf downloaded: 215 times
2 Like

If any body face the problem that "Mr. 498A fighter" said above then they can complain it to the chief justice of that court and transfer the case to another suitable court by making a petition U/S 24 CPC (Civil Procedure Code)

Sec. 24 CPC - General power of transfer and withdrawal.

Kaatu Poochi (Kaatu Poochi&Co)     04 July 2014

@Shatyaprakash Bani

Today I consult advocate in my Judicial place(my location) to file perjury. My advocate asked me citation of file my location. 

1 Like

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (rockysmith4calcutta@gmail.com))     04 July 2014

Thanks Mr. Kaatu Poochi for sharing your knoledge,

It was not known to me. Please file immediately.

And what about Speedy Trial ?

Important perjury citations

https://misuse498adva.blogspot.in/2014/03/important-perjury-citations.html

1 Like

PROSECUTION OF PERJURY:
1. Legal obligation to state the truth
2. The making of a false statement .
3. Belief in its falsity .
Criteria for establishing offense:
(a) The statement is false
(b) The parson making the statement knew or believed it to be false or did not believe it to be true.
(c) The statement was made intentionally.
All three criteria must be proved for conviction. Intention is most important.
False evidence is said to be given intentionally, if, the person making the statement is aware or has knowledge that it is false and has deliberately used such evidence in a judicial proceeding with the intention of deceiving the court .
ELEMENTS OF PERJURY:
1) False statement made by a person Who is –
a) Bound by an oath
b) By an express provision of law
c) A declaration which a person is bound by law to make on any subject
d) Which statement or declaration is false and which he either knows or believes to be false or does not believe to be true.
2. Oath must be administered by a person of competent authority.
The authority must be competent to administer the oath. The proceedings where oath is administered must be sanctioned by law.
3. Express provisions of law include—Plaints, Written Statements, and other pleadings.
a)CPC casts a legal duty to speak the truth
b)Verification of pleadings is a legal obligation.
4. Affidavits are declaration made under oath.
5. A statement could be verbal or otherwise.
a) Statement that he believes a thing which he does not believe.
b) Statement that he knows a thing which he does not know.
c)Statement that he knows to be false or does not believe to be true .
d) Statement need not be on a point material to the proceedings.
Due to this the related other section which can be used are :

IPO 191: Giving false evidence, judicial perjury
IPO 192: Fabricating false evidence
IPO 193: punishment for offenses u/s 191 & 192 IPO
IPO 194 & 195: Aggravated forms of offenses u/s 191 & 192 IPO
IPO 196 to 200: Offenses punishable in the same way as giving or fabricating false evidence
IPO 201 to 229: Offenses against public justice
OFFENCES U/S 195 CrPC:
(a) IPO 172 to IPO 188 relate to contempts of the lawful authority of public servants and also of attempt to commit or conspiracy to commit such offense or abatement there of.
(b) IPO 193, 194, 195, 196, 199, 200, 205, 206, 207, 208, 209, 210, 211 and 228, when such offense is alleged to have
been committed in, or in relation to, any proceeding in any court.
CrPC 195:
Generally any person can lodge complaint of an offence and set the law in motion. Exception to this rule is offences. Specified u/s 195 CrPC. Section 195 lays down rules to be followed by the court to take cognizance of an offence specified under it. Court has full discretion in deciding whether any prosecution is necessary or not.
Considerations for sanctioning prosecution:
a) Administration of justice is not hampered
b) Not to be used as a means for wreaking vengeance by people
c) Every incorrect or false statement does not make it incumbent upon the court to order prosecution.
d) Judicial discretion to order prosecution only in the larger interest of administration of justice.
e) When police finds that complaint was false and case is cancelled u/s 173 CrPC, the police can start proceeding u/s 211 IPO against person who lodged false complaint.
CrPC 340:
Section 340 CrPC lays down directions for the guidance of the court which desires to initiate prosecution in respect of an offence covered under IPO 195. Court can take action and make a complaint to concerned magistrate u/s 340 either suo motu or on an application made to it on that behalf. Sanction of the public servant court is a must for offenses in (a) under Criteria for establishing offence. Sanction of the court is a must for offenses in (b). under Criteria for establishing offense. Any Civil, Revenue or criminal court can proceed under this section. Person against who proceedings are initiated has no right to participate in preliminary Inquiry. The trial for the offence will be held by the magistrate based on complaint by the court acting u/s 340 sanctioning prosecution. The order is appealable only once and no second appeal or revision lies.
1 Like

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (rockysmith4calcutta@gmail.com))     04 July 2014

Sample Petition of WS / WO.

a) Please affix Rs 10/- as court fee on the head of the petition.

b) Please affix Rs 1/- on the head of the AFFIDAVIT of the petition.

c) Please make notarization of your petition and take two xerox copy of it before give it to the judge.

d) One xerox is for your brief and other should be served as a copy to the opponent lawyer in front of the judge and request that judge to record that the copy has been served to the opponent.

Good Luck!

Attached File : 735717124 sample wo petition.doc downloaded: 175 times

498 A fighter (Advocate)     04 July 2014

in my case SHO was punished by SP after investigation done by ADitional SP when i demanded document under RTI act " in which it is given that
" in my case SKO did not follow the rules of CRPC, and she is punished by the punishment  by taking action of lampoon/ VITUPERATIVE/PEJORATIVE [ nindatmak karyawahi] in CHARACTER REPORT OR CR report"

we are using this for dismissing of our 498A case by government and gave many application to various officials but it is said that 498A case cant not be taken back by govenment if the case is of murder then it can be... but 498A is of different kind

anyway now 498A is on evidence stage wife party called for their evidence

but i want to know can i file perjury against SHO

my advocates says wait not now...?

1. they will get alert so our cross may get weak and they will come by prepration.

2. normally lower court fear from police so they may did not admit our case or it may be dismiss...

3. it crate bad impression and may affect other cases.

1 Like

Mr. 498A Fighter, You have done a great fight. Thanks!

Perjury can be filed any time and multiple time against false and fabricated evidence.

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (rockysmith4calcutta@gmail.com))     12 July 2014

Hello Friends,

Mr. Amit have written a very good article on the link bellow. Please see.

We can convert the same petition to Civil Writ (Article 226) and appear in High Court. The Sample format is given as an attachment

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Speedy-trial-21-b-research-56620.asp#.U8E6vUCm9dg

Attached File : 122982507 0 page of petition.doc, 122982507 main petition.doc, 122982507 affidavit of service.doc downloaded: 233 times

umesh modi (acwnmh@yahoo.com)     20 July 2014

thus, at all when husband proof that wife & her parents are filing wroung charges on him. Then what are the cases are charged or file on them. How can i prove them. Also what are the result of that mean how can the wife & laws are got punishment of filing false cases by wich i got so much harresment also the mental, financial, samajik nuksan

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register