Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ito (Managing Director )     16 April 2014

What would be ipc code for harassing by email

Hi

I want to know what would be IPC code for Harassing by email. Previous company I took resign because I need to leave the country within 1 month. So I sent immediate Resignation emails to boss. And next day I hand over all the property of company which I was using in front of Admin and boss. After few days later he sent a email of accusing that I own lot of company property and also harassing that they will take legal action in this. But also when they gave me appointment letter it is mention that Salary amount (Bonus)which is fix will be paid to you as variable salary after completing one year with the company. But they had not gave me anything but they changed there mind and said in verbal that next year we will give it to me. That is totally cheating and they had not gave me any kind of written for this but they are saying that I had not served notice for one month and owning company property so they will take action. Please let me know about this things.

Thanks

Learning

6 Replies

mahavir singh (ADVOCACY)     16 April 2014

Section 509 ipc for outraging the modesty of woman& section 354.for more call9910657998.

SeekAdvice India (NA)     17 April 2014

Need Free On-call Legal Advice.

Just give a missed call on 08010201301(toll free)

or

visit https://www.seekadvice.in/get-info.php

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     17 April 2014

Engage a lawyer, academic query.

354/509 IPC

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     17 April 2014

contents of the mail will exactly indicate what sections can be invoked.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     17 April 2014

Just visit the IPC once,you will find the answer.

adv.raghavan (Advocate,9444674980)     18 April 2014

if the msg  is : Teasing and vulgar: 354 & 509 IPC,,defamatory : 500 Ipc, threatening :506 Ipc

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register