Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Urgent husband committed suicide leaving a note

Page no : 3

Reformist !!! (Other)     30 April 2014

Apply for AB, which most likely u and ur parents will not get.

Face trial for 10-15 years till supreme court, may be u gets acquitted

Ur hair will be Grey with ur age clock ticking at 45+.......no one wud like to marry with 498a stuff again who abetted her husbands killing. I wud not term it "suicide". YOU Killed him and Moreover u have to love your life with this truth that u filed 498a,125, tried to declare ur husband PO and he committed suicide because of all these tantrums................

May god help u to remember each and every moment of life during ur life term, so that guilt will remain always.

@Heera >>>

Giving Dowry and Taking Dowry, both are Illegal by law. But In India many things are done according to tradition. Dowry (Stridhan) is a tradition.

>>> Please clear ur legal knowledge 1st, Stridhan is not dowry, both are absolutely 180 degrees different. Here Stridhan also involves the jewellary given by ur in-laws.......

Women shifting to husband's house is also due to tradition.

>>> I request you to start tradition. Charity begins at home. Next time marry with GHAR JAMAI, then ask ur parents to leave their own home and go on some rented accommodation. He will not work, u go for work and pay him maintenance if he seeks for. 

Tradition only helps to harass women.

>>> Tradition of marrying with a girl only helps to harrass women. I absolutely agree, as women here includes old mother of the husband, sister of the husband or sister in law of the husband.

Some for dowry-hungry for money, others for their sadistic pleasure of seeing their daughter-in-law's pain. T

>>> After seeing 1000's of cases, i am absolutely sure that marriage is completely a business in India, where girls parents invest 2-3 lacs and get returns of 20-30 lacs and that too income tax free.

The dauhgter-in-law is an easy prey especially if she is left alone in the in-laws house while the husband is abroad.

>>> If she is left alone in the in-laws house, then that even means u was left alone in ur own house for 20-25 years as u was not living with ur parents, was u living in ur house with dummies ??? If u was living with ur parents for 20-25 yrs, then whats the issue in staying for some time if husband is trying to settle the life which actually he is doing for u only. IN-LAWS contains old parents of husband who lives in their house, similarly u was living with ur old parents in ur house............Pretty equal

It is perplexing to see that when women are tortured by the husband and family, her own family stays away and then if she dies, sheds all the tears. Why are women not valued in indian society ?

>>> Absolutely different story, from the days of Shrupnakha, women are lying and will keep on lying........Men are being tortured since the inception of Humans.......Women just want to sit idle in a AC room, want their husbands to go out, work hard and give them all the money to spend............Who is being tortured here is absolutely a material fact and this is the only reason of 98% acquittal rate as TRUTH always prevails.

Reformist !!! (Other)     01 May 2014

@Mr.Biswanath ---> 

Biswanath Roy

Advocate 
[ Scorecard : 2467] Thank Contributor :  Send PM
Posted a day agoQuote Report Abuse

In Indian society dowry deaths are very common incidents.  Besides cases ofdomestic violence are being increasing day by day.  Torture upon wives are very common now a days, even by poring kerosine upon the body for killing brides are common incidents.  What are the remedies of all these heinous practices of males?

Can u pls check the NCRB website, whether dowry deaths are common or male suicide rate is common. Before speaking in general, check ur stats 1st.....

Torture upon wives are very common now a days, even by poring kerosine upon the body for killing brides are common incidents.

Oh really, u need to check the stats of acquittal rates......Highly imaginable person u are.

What are the remedies of all these heinous practices of males?

If really a heinous crime is done, he should be hanged till death and if vice versa is done i.e. filing of false case, that lady should be hanged in front of public to create a history.

(Guest)

Heera hai sada ke liye...

Madam jii if diamonds are for women then obviously women are for diamonds.

Just like if 498a is for women then obviously women are for 498a.

Hence, Heera = 498a

So, madam jii as per your name and as per your s*x you have the universal rights to harass your husband as well as in laws.

So, why you are arguing here. Does anybody had stopped you?

No na,, then feel free to file fake cases on any man in india by women friendly laws.

Now, what else you need ....you got ministry of women, you got women commission, you got lakhs of ngo's for women, you got lakhs of police men, you got lakhs of lawyers who are waiting for clients like you.

PS: In India seeing a female more than 30 seconds continuously whether directly or indirectly comes under an offence but female who continuously torture 

her husband more than 30 years in her life is her right.

What a hillarious and pathetic law of a pathetic country.

@ bishwanath jii,

Your comments on keroisine oil will do suffice in election bhasans 

Again sorry to say your age is only gr8 but your overall gneral knowledge as well as experience on male harassment is very weak.

You will come to know about the real harassment if any women files fake cases of rape on you, or any fake cases of outrage molesation or any fake cases of dva etc etc which has become a fashion to take revenge by greedy as well as criminal minded women. I wish you would not face such kind of gifts from your clients otherwise who will promote these fake 498a then..

1 Like

Please Read and Understand Verbal Abuse Here 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Verbal_abuse 

>>> Hahaha, i feel u r now getting irritated. Everybody knows here perfectly from the days of Mahabharat, women were not able to keep anything in their stomach.....They make a mess out of everything. Itihaas gwaah hai.....and every , i repeat EVERY verbal abuse is always from women and not men. 

Living with husband's parents is alone is never safe for a woman. It is drastically different from living with own parents.

>>> It's really very pathetic to see such a mindset of so called metro women. If your parents say NO to something, then its OK and if in-laws says NO to something, then go to police station and report that they are demanding. SALUTE to your dreamy thoughts. Above all, its highly highly unsafe to stay with women who believe that feminism is here for women empowerment. Really its drastically different for a husband to stay with a so called metro women and live his life peacefully. 

Why don't you do the same. Why not stay with your In_laws and go through the cruel treatment they render towards you.

>>> I am ready, let them pay me maintenance. I will not work, will sit idle in AC room and will watch TV and let them bark whatever they want..........But u know, you guys will term it dowry...........Lol.....U want both sides of ur coin for u only, i.e. Chit bhi meri aur pat bhi , same as sholay.

Men always had a very entitled life, so apprently they may not understand the pain of women in India.

>>> Pain of Women in India ??? Which pain, they even do not know the meaning of Pain. If husband say no to his wife demands, then he is termed as dowry seeker. If he do not fulfill the wishes of in-laws, he is termed as dowry seeker. If he do not act like a dog in front of wife & in-laws, he is termed as dowry seeker.  MEN are used as ATM Machines in INDIA and women despite of earning handsome salary do not want to withdraw even a single penny from their bank accounts. Which equality and pain are women facing in India.....They are only leading luxurious lives living in US from past 10 years and are seeking of in-laws properties in India.

But most expert law advisors here have witnessed the harsh realities of domestic violence, even murder, some times including little children.

>>> Can u pls enlighten us some of the incidents ??? and  You really need to visit the NCRB website which will show you 85% crimes happen against men in INDIA. 

Please don't come up with some fake-statistic website.

>>> OH MY GOD, u term Indian government website as a fake website. YOU really need to enhance and check ur general knowledge. NCRB is National Crime record Bureau https://ncrb.nic.in/   
Hahaha, i am not amazed to see the level of ur knowledge as all of the women are actually not aware of the pathetic state of our country, they only know is women empowerment in the name of torturing their in-laws and grabbing their money which they earned with their hard work.

Mostly NRIs are funding the MAle Right movement. So there will be no lack of money and funds, but TRUTH Prevails. 

>>> Are u funding the Male right movement , u r also a NRI......???   Really this is the only thing in which i agree with u that TRUTH Prevails, thats why 98% of women are losing their cases in courts in INDIA.

Stridhan is Dowry. Any thing that a woman brings int the marriage is dowry. Whether inherited or gifted.

>>> Oh is it so, then u must check laws laid down by the supreme court. I cannot or could not expect a sensible answer from u, as u have come here with an awkward answer showing ur level of knowledge. STRIDHAN is not DOWRY. Dowry is demands made in the context of marriage. Stridhan is the things given to the wife during marriage........U need to really understand the meaning of words......Mere saying that stridhan is dowry does not make it dowry. 

Saurav (Engineer)     01 May 2014

I dont know if I should butt in. My situation was this. I was about to be married to a girl who said Yes for engagement and then said no 2 days later because she got a high paying job and her views are that career is more important than husband/relationship.

Ive decided to stay single all my life. Not because I am against women or something but simply because I am not interested anymore after that incident.

The greatest revolutionary, the greatest liberal minded, the man who spoke against Caste, Injustice etc. was Gautama Siddhartha. The world acknowledges him as the Buddha.

Even the Buddha said that Men and women are of different natures. He was against Women ordaining as a Monk and entering the Sangha. He said that he did not trust Women's capability to attain spirituality.

While a Man once he decides with the power of his will :-

1. He keeps his promise.

2. He takes secrets to his grave.

3. Once he decides something he invariably does it.

4. He is generous and willing to sacrifice anything including his life.

5. Once a man decides that he is not going to indulge in s*xual misconduct he remains that way.

Can the same thing be said about Women?

1. Women are fickle minded. The Concept of Will does not exist in them. Forget changing their stance in their entire life. They Change their views every minute.

2. Lieing comes naturally to women. They cant keep any secrets. Why?......because they are open-mouthed speak anything and everything because they simply dont care.

3. We all know once a Women gets attracted to something it is very easy for a Women to indulge in Sex and she simply cannot resist herself.

All these facts are proven by Psychologists all over the world and has been published by Nature magazine. (The leading research magazine for Medicine).

For how long will Women try to match with Men?. Women nowadays want equality with men in everything. I will not speak anything...........They need to ask themselves this question.

Saurav (Engineer)     01 May 2014

All these writers from Western countries who talk about Women Liberation and Equality , Someone should see their lives. They are married 4-5 times with divorces. 

Morever in West, people have Sex like Animals. That is all they care about in their relationships.

Dont worry, India is surely heading that way and pretty quickly.

@Heera 

Look like you are a beliver of KARMA. But when it comes to your next births, you can not claim that you will always be born as man. You may even be born as woman next time in India and undergo dowry torture, rape and groping and un-wanted s*xual advances from men.

>>>I think that will be the best to get a new life as a woman where u can term anyone a dowry seeker (despite of the clear known fact) that girls are extremely attracted towards money and luxurious lifestyle showing the actual greediness behind getting the money. Pls go and check the US stats where u live, u will get to know that more women are advancing for se*ual favor from men than actually men doing the other way round. Very weak knowledge :(

The woman who are living bad lives in gulf countries might have been men in their previous lives, lived in India and tortured women for dowry. So what do you have to say...Prepare your soul for your Next Female Birth.

>>> Oh so u are a GOD now, u have declared that all women in Gulf countries were men in their previous lives............lol.........Woman above GOD............Amazing to c ur out of box replies all the time. Infact Female birth is said as Laxmi ghar aai hai, i would really say ki Laxmi hi ghar aai hai, as she will be grown up and then will do 498a business and will earn money sitting idle at home for her family. Waiting for such JANAM where you will get birth as a man and face fake, false and frivolous cases including your old age parents. 

Reformist !!! (Other)     02 May 2014

In India ,still there is no law where a man can complaint against a woman for se*ual advancement. Again u r having very bad knowledge......p

Hahahaha, I am always down on my knees in front of GOD only and i know the lessons i have learnt i.e. not to trust the so called metro women atleast.........The funny part is that u will not and dont want to learn anything from ur life. U just want Money of ur elderly in-laws and thats what you have actually learnt till date.

(Guest)

When arguement occur between two learned people then it is known as debate but arguement when occur between a diamond and human being then obviously it is called as Mahatimepass, it is similar to the lady called heera arguing with her silly points like all men are b*st*rds, rapists, dowry seeker, wife beater, molester etc etc. And all women in india are the synonyms of goddesssss and the death of women cant be equall to the death of men.

Now after long time i have to describe her how she is foolish and shrewd enough to blanket her faults, facts, opinions.

Dear lady, here we go...

1. Bhoomikas husband was emotionaly , physicaly, financialy gangraped by his wife, in laws, lawyers, slow judiciary favouring women. The time was not fixed when he was raped as during entire married life he was brutally raped as mentioned above the gentlemen and gentlewoman.

2. One fine day husband and his family got the ultimatum from her wife that i will issue proclamation notice and red cross notice, so I wont leave you, come and pay my extortion amount or else whole india law is favouring me.

He was stabbed brutally by her own wife with the help of women law. He was left on busy road of justice where all can see him, all can hear him but nobody was there to help him.

3. He had tried number of times to keep his last breathe intact but alas! He died leaving his old parents and siblings all alone.

4. The murder of a husband by wife was 

Common in india but it was more accute as her husband was killed in a country where all humans are treated equall interms of marital laws. Yes iam talking about U.S.

But the sad part was that "the husband was indian" so his marital biased laws governed by india.

And he was left untollerable life by continuos threatning and blackmailing. So at last he was murdered by his own country and his own wife.

------''''

Now, hey, foolish and arrogant lady what you want to convey here that lifes of men are cheaper than your 498a?

That your paying of dowry to these Nri's is worship and their taking of a penny even less than their annual salary is crime?

You know, what is the big problem with you females...

First you invite them, like them, then trap then and then kill them.

These are techniques used by even a 14 year school going girls as they allure boys , do fun with them, cross the limits by their own wish and when parent comes to know they went aside by alleging rapes and molestations. These are the mentality of females.

When they come to know that they are wrong they will either hide it or cry for help and then their crooked mind will play the trics to trap the innocents into extortions. 

---------"""

How dirty and selfish

You are let me elaborate:

When you talk about dowry killing of women then why you are at shunting position of not talking about the sucidal rates of male due to domestic violence from their own wives.

If you talk about statistical survey then go and visit my articles where I have clearly mentioned with india survey reports where indian male sucidal rate is almost double than females.

You people cry for only incidences you come to read in newspapers and channels because you have end number of supporters even a females mobile is lost then it becomes a news and published in papers with curosity but when men are beaten by their wives and inlaws then no news is entertained for them. Why, because he is male and he has no value rather just a donor of sperm.

Its a sh*ttt...

That india is favouring you all females by all efforts but then also your conditions are just like what it was earlier. And the reason is non other than only misuse of these facilities by women like you.

The story of sher aaya sher aaya best suits on you as when real sher comes you will shout also then nobody will blv you just bcz your past is just fowl and lie.

PS: you cant become a woman until you know the meaning of woman. If you really want to be treated as woman then please become like a woman or else chal aur sajish se aap daulat toh jeet sakti ho pad dil kabhi nai.

1 Like

Biswanath Roy (Advocate)     02 May 2014

Life is a challenge you shall have to face it. Survival for the fittest you shall have to bear in mind.. Retreat is for the cowards. To beat one's forehead in despair or lamentation for so called helplessness of male in India is silly.