LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sanjay kumar solanki   07 March 2019

defamation case agaist wife

can a husband file a case of defamation and fraud case agaist his wife if she has copied some letters by handwritings and if she has accused husband for affair or adultery? she has almost spread rumours even in society and husbands office.she has no any proof for her accuses agaist wife so a husband can go for this case?

Learning

7 Replies

Ganesh Khanna   08 March 2019

Yes, in light of a 2005 landmark judgement of the Supreme Court, a husband can file a defamation suit against wife. With regards to the fraud, kindly elaborate a more on facts. However, there is no under bar under Criminal Law for launching prosecution against ones spouse. Regards, Ganesh Khanna 9319631067

sanjay kumar solanki   08 March 2019

in which court a husband can file defamation case agaist wife? taluka court district or high court?

Shashi Dhara   08 March 2019

U do one thing type this matter and paste it to ur back and sit in circle where public's go and show to them that my wife is defaming me so they pity u and tells what happened to world and tell santhwana to u .u may be satisfied by this if not go to family advocate and take divorce why do u pralapa ?

sanjay kumar solanki   08 March 2019

are sir agar aesa hi karna hota to hum jese victim app loko jese expert ki salah hi kyu magte?ap ko agar salah nahi deni he to mat do par ese comment karke plz hame hurt mat karo plz.time kisi ka ek jesa nahi rehta he ok i will never ask any query.khus?

If u once u step to court it is not so easy to solve even I have seen advocateswho have married there wife's came to court and slapped before judge and mediators there advocate husbandsso it is common to us

If u once u step to court it is not so easy to solve even I have seen advocateswho have married there wife's came to court and slapped before judge and mediators there advocate husbandsso it is common to us

Don't take serious about court proceedings it is better to file divorce on that ground or saddistness of wife.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register