my boss has given me death threat what should i do

Learning

10 Replies

Bollywood movies   13 October 2019

Suit against him for assault

Shashi Dhara   13 October 2019

File criminal complaint against him.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     14 October 2019

If you have any union or association report to them, and if job is important just ignore it as words uttered in a fit of anger.  Think practically as to whether your boss has really has such intention for getting you murdered and the background for his fit of anger.  Always protect your job first.

(Guest)
i work in govt, my department wants to terminate me as i have previously filed cases against them,

(Guest)
should i resign as i find the threat credible

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     14 October 2019

It is your discretion and depends on your family support system.  In reality, most of the threats, fears we perceive may not be true at all.  First get counseling from a competent doctor and then decide.

P. Venu (Advocate)     14 October 2019

What is the real issue? Please post material facts.

(Guest)
me and my department have been at logger heads since beginning, i have filed 2 cases against them in CAT, further i have also wrote against their corrupt malpractices to PMO etc., now the department has gotten so frustrated thar it is asking my senior officers to harass and abuse me, i have made so many representation against this harassment but none has been replied whereas i am regularly given memos on fictitious events, now they are coming to blows and death threats, i am fed up and dont know what to do

Shashi Dhara   16 October 2019

Try to transfer from that place.,if you have any politically power politician take help of them or any powerful caste background go on.

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     17 October 2019

It is not possible to give any opinion or advice hearing one side only and that too piece-meal information.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register