Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

subash babu   22 March 2018

dealing with wife's family who threatens husband with false aligations and threatens with police complaint

hi,

my wife and her family is threatening of complaining about me to police with false aligations on me.

I myself sent a legal notice to them 2 weeks back that they should not create any fake issues and harrass me.

but instead of accepting their faults, they started threatening me for police complaint.

I also informed them that if they want to give police complaint, then can go ahead. I have number of audio recordings and few WhatsApp voice messages sent by my wife to prove I'm innocent. even my neighbours are also live evidence who saw how my wife and her family used to fight with us with false aligations outside my house.

but only thing is .. I don't know how exactly to deal if they really give a police complaint.

please help

Learning

9 Replies

Adv. SIddharth Jain (Advocate )     22 March 2018

Misuse of Laws by the wife against husband in society is growing day by day and most apparently some Indian Urban educated women have turned the tables and are using these laws as weapon to unleash personal vendetta on their husbands and innocent relatives and there are certain grounds on which cruelty against husband can be proved in case Misuse of Dowry Laws, Domestic Violence Act and ‘Sec: 498-A’ of IPC by wife against husband and in-laws of husband through lodging false complaints.
You can file for divorce on geounds of cruelty against husband.
For morr queries, please contact me at isidjain1@gmail.com

subash babu   23 March 2018

Hi madam, Do you think it's funny. I lost my dad because of them. Please do advise valid suggestions

Hi madam, Do you think it's funny. I lost my dad because of them. Please do advise valid suggestions

Siddharth Jain   23 March 2018

I already advised you as to what is to br done. Please read the reply posted by me above.

Hi, thanks for the reply. But I didn't even completed my 1 year of marriage still. And if I file a divorce as advised, what are the consequences I have to face? I have been suggested by many people that if I file as divorce case, I need to give as much alumni as they ask. please share the myths and truths of my doubts. Thank you

Siddharth Jain   23 March 2018

Please get in touch on my email at isidjain1@gmail.com

Is there no way to get justice with truth and honesty for a husband who get harrassed by his wife and her family?

awanish Awasthi   29 July 2019

no brother nobody listen, same is happening with me

awanish Awasthi   29 July 2019

police n lawyers are only for money

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register