Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

subash babu   12 March 2018

dealing with my wife and her family

hi sir,

my wife and her family creates false aligations on me and my parents from the very next day of my marriage. they have provoked their relatives about us and they came for arguing to my home with around 15 members 4 months back inspite of knowing my dad is dealing with dialysis. because of their rude behaviour my dad died with hypertension.

even after my dad's death, my wife didn't stop creating false aligations on me and my mom. because of her, my in laws used to fight on roads in front of my house.

my wife and her family harrassed me and my mom with some illigal worst relation between us.

still we kept my wife with us. but one day my wife started behaved strangely and we took her to pschyartrist. their we came to know that my wife's behaviour has some sadistic personally disorder.

she even tried attempting hanging herself once. so then we sent my wife to her parents home for treatment.

in between, my in laws and my wife came to my home and took 2 kgs of silver items with out informing us. also after marriage, once my wife took 15 Tula's of gold ornaments which belongs to me to her home and they didn't return it back.

after 3 months, I decided to get her back, but came to know that they have not given my wife any treatment.

so I organised a panchayat with in my community heads.

even there, the panchayat heads were my in laws friends, so I didn't get justice.

after few days, my wife sent few voice messages to me that she will take revenge on me. and no matter how many evidences I have, it will not effect her at all.

so I sent a legal notice to my wife mentioning all the things they did and asked them to not repeat those things again. if they accept it, I told them I am ready to get my wife back.

but they replied us back that they don't accept my notice and they even mentioned that me and my mother used to abuse my wife physically and mentally after marriage.

i really don't know what to do. and how to proceed further.

according to my research, the husband is always a bad guy in the view of society no matter how much my life has been affected.

I lost my dad. my mom lost her husband, we both lost our lives. they kept our gold, they stole our silver, I lost my job. they did whatever then can.

please help.

Learning

10 Replies

Deepak joshi   12 March 2018

Consult a senior criminal lawyer in your locality.

Adv Radhika Mehta (Advocate)     13 March 2018

Collect more proof of her and her families' behaviour.  Take recordings and thereafter File a Petition for Divorce on the ground of cruelty.  Since you have not mentioned when you were married, kindly note that you cannot file for Divorce before one year of the marriage except under exceptional circumstances. 

subash babu   13 March 2018

Hi, thanks for the reply. I got married on April 22nd 2017

You cannot file before 22nd April, 2018 then.  However use this time wisely to collect more proof against your wife and her relatives. 

Thanks madam. For your information, I have got around 50 to 60 audio recordings and few proofs of WhatsApp voice messages too. But I came to know that the recordings are not valid proofs in the court. Is it true madam?

Thanks madam. For your information, I have got around 50 to 60 audio recordings and few proofs of WhatsApp voice messages too. But I came to know that the recordings are not valid proofs in the court. Is it true madam?

No that is not true.  Just keep the originals intact. 

1 Like

So one more question. Till my marriage turns 1 year, is it ok if I can keep my wife and her family away from me and my mom. Because if I get my wife to my home, she will definitely start creating false aligations again. Also I think they are planning to launch a complaint against me in police station soon as they are not willing to accept their faults. So if they do so, what should be my step ?

Thanks for your valuable suggestions.

KISHAN DUTT KALASKAR (Advocate)     15 March 2018

Dear Sir/Madam,

Since your case is complicated case as such I require documents and same may be send to my email/PM (personal mail) for detailed legal advise.

With regards,

Legal Expert

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register