Remember | Register | Forgot Password?
Bookmark This Page   RSS Feeds  Follow On Twitter

Search for Lawyers          

Please Wait ..

Discussion > Local Forums > Andhra Pradesh > Date of birth change in SSC certificate   Unanswered Threads Post New Topic

Pages : 1

There are 8 Replies to this message

srinivas p

dy.manager - hr
[ Scorecard : 24]
Posted On 30 June 2011 at 12:39 Report Abuse

Dear sir,

I am P.Srinivas from Hyderabad. My actual Date of Birth is 30-01-1974,  my date of birth was mentioned in SSC certiface was 22-7-1971, due to which Iam loosing 2 1/2 years age.  My father and me was not realised the impact of this error at the begining,  what is the process to change the Date of Birth in my SSC certifcate.  Iam approached SSC Board few times but Iam not received the proper response from anybody.  Request you to help in this matter.

Iam having the original Date of Birth Certificate issued from Municipal Corporation  of Hyderabad on 30-01-1974.

Pls do the needful in this regard.

P.Srinivas

Online certification courses in IP, IT and Social Media laws

Advocate M.Bhadra

Advocate
[ Scorecard : 4705]
Posted On 30 June 2011 at 15:28 Report Abuse

After a long time it is difficut to change,you may affirm and declare the actual date of birth by an Affidavit before the Judicial Magistrate,then submit the said Affidavit with Municipal birth certificate to the concerned authority.

crb

rm
[ Scorecard : 22]
Posted On 09 July 2011 at 16:17 Report Abuse

Hi srinivas.

my problem also same. u done any thing of this problem. if u got  any procedure pls give me.

My mail id : crbmurali@yahoo.com

thanq.

kvss.prabhakar rao

Advocate
[ Scorecard : 523]
Posted On 30 August 2011 at 19:20 Report Abuse

Mr Srinivas you have one remidy to alter your date of birth. First of all you must have certain proof of documents shwoing your original date of birth. After ascertaining the same you can file the same before civil court   declaration suit before civil Court consult your nearest civil advocate he cane help in filing civl suit.

malinamartis

new york city
Posted On 20 September 2011 at 10:58 Report Abuse

Try to fix it to the actual date of birth its much easier to correct the DOB in your birth certificate

deepak bade

student
Posted On 02 February 2012 at 22:04 Report Abuse

Dear sir,

I am deepak bade from Nagpur MH. one of my friend's actual Date of Birth is 20-05-1984, and his date of birth was mentioned in SSC certiface is 23-06-1983, due to this reason he is loosing 1 years age. also his school leaving certificate there are different birth dates mentioned like 25-05-1983,20-05-1983, 23-6-1983. hence he is unable to get proper benefit of any reservation facility in govt jobs. thats why he want to change his birth date in all documents under real date 20-05-1984. so what is the process to change the Date of Birth in all certifcate. he is also trying to solve this problem but there in no any resolution received . its humbly  Request you to help in this matter. he is having the original Date of Birth Certificate issued from Municipal Corporation  of nagpur on 20-05-1984 as well..  so its humbly request to provide valuable advice to do the needful in this regard and oblige.

your faithfully-

deepak bade.... deepakbade2323@gmail.com

deepak bade

student
Posted On 02 February 2012 at 22:18 Report Abuse

Dear sir,

I am deepak bade from Nagpur MH. one of my friend's actual Date of Birth is 20-05-1984, and his date of birth was mentioned in SSC certiface is 23-06-1983, due to this reason he is loosing 1 years age. also his school leaving certificate there are different birth dates mentioned like 25-05-1983,20-05-1983, 23-6-1983. hence he is unable to get proper benefit of any reservation facility in govt jobs. thats why he want to change his birth date in all documents under real date 20-05-1984. so what is the process to change the Date of Birth in all certifcate. he is also trying to solve this problem but there in no any resolution received . its humbly  Request you to help in this matter. he is having the original Date of Birth Certificate issued from Municipal Corporation  of nagpur on 20-05-1984 as well..  so its humbly request to provide valuable advice to do the needful in this regard and oblige.

your faithfully-

deepak bade.... deepakbade2323@gmail.com

likhitha

Sr. Executive
Posted On 03 June 2013 at 12:28 Report Abuse

Dear Sir,

This is Likhitha from Hyderabad. I do not have DOB. When I asked about this in municipality where I borned, they replied name will not be included in DOB certificate. My DOB is 28.08.1987. Is there any thing that people who born before 1987 name will not included in DOB. What procedure I have to follow, if I need to get my name along with my birth date in DOB certificate. 

Thanks,

Likhitha.

ramachary64@gmail.com

Practicing lawyer in High court judicate at Hyderabad, Telangana State mobile no:9989324294
[ Scorecard : 9743]
Posted On 16 June 2013 at 14:53 Report Abuse

If you have S.S.C. certificate. that is enough for prove of date of birth. Why again date of birth certificate in municipality ?

Related Files

Previous Thread
Previous
Next Thread
Next