LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Somiya Kannan   25 August 2018

cyber cell crime

one of the person got mobile from the road he picked and was using the same and while handling the phone he got holder by railway police

kindly suggest how to go for the process

Learning

5 Replies

NANDKUMAR B SAWANT (ADVOCATE./LAWYER)     26 August 2018

If he is arrested .then he has to apply for bail and furnish surety

SOLOMON.RAJ (advocate/director)     26 August 2018

The Railway police will produce him before the magisterial courts specially dealing with the rail casesas per the railway act and after the bail most of the accused confess and are let off with a fine ranging between Rs.1k to Rs.5k

Adv. Solomon Raj,
Attorney at Law,
Bharat Gaurav samman awardee 14
AICC National Legal Chairman.
email:rajcarey@yahoo.com
phn:9866545086

SOLOMON.RAJ (advocate/director)     26 August 2018

It is not a cyber crime n this does not fall under the perview of cyber crimes.

Adv. Solomon Raj,
Attorney at Law,
Bharat Gaurav samman awardee 14
AICC National Legal Chairman.
email:rajcarey@yahoo.com
phn:9866545086

NANDKUMAR B SAWANT (ADVOCATE./LAWYER)     10 March 2019

Sir you may refer copy of f.i.r.and charge sheet filed by railway police before railway court.if sections of i.p.c are applied for theft or any serious allegations in f.i.r.the advisible todefend case with help of advocate and apply for bail and release on surety. Do not admit any criminal offence if allegations in f.i.r.of theft as there is provision for imprisonment if you admit crime..so be careful and check f.i.r and chargesheetnand do not admit any offence alleged as if convicted you can not apply for any govt.jobs please note.it will adversely affect your career

NANDKUMAR B SAWANT (ADVOCATE./LAWYER)     10 March 2019

Sir you may refer copy of f.i.r.and charge sheet filed by railway police before railway court.if sections of i.p.c are applied for theft or any serious allegations in f.i.r.the advisible todefend case with help of advocate and apply for bail and release on surety. Do not admit any criminal offence if allegations in f.i.r.of theft as there is provision for imprisonment if you admit crime..so be careful and check f.i.r and chargesheetnand do not admit any offence alleged as if convicted you can not apply for any govt.jobs please note.it will adversely affect your career

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register