LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Creative Videos   10 June 2018

criminal case under sec 138 141 142

i had taken loan from nbfc, due to loss in business i did not pay regularly , not they had suitfiled against me , after yhat they are every day present ECS , however i have told them not present ECS everyday u can present on installment day, but they still doing this hence my ac was minus by 90000 as ecs bounce charges

another thing is i got call from recovery officer for payment i told him that i will pay when i will arreng money, but he spoke rudely to me he spoke bad words to ne and said that he did mistake that we have give loan to begger like you, litterelly he said begger to me, i mailed to comapny for apology letter , but they deny to provide me apolozy letter now please advice me what can i do???

Learning

3 Replies

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     11 June 2018

Whether it a cheque or an ECS default it is bound by NI ACT. At time of availing loan you will give ECS duly signed letter. Hence to avoid further legal complications,, better settle the matter with the concerned company. Till then you cannot avoid the harassment of the recovery agents.

Whether it a cheque or an ECS default it is bound by NI ACT. At time of availing loan you will give ECS duly signed letter. Hence to avoid further legal complications,, better settle the matter with the concerned company. Till then you cannot avoid the harassment of the recovery agents.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register