Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sushant   23 February 2018

court marriage

hi

-DOES NOTICE GO HOME either police station If I marriage outside of my city IN COURT MARRIAGE VERIFICATION.

- Any kind information share with respective city where we are belong?

Learning

84 Replies

(Guest)
Originally posted by : sushant
hi -DOES NOTICE GO HOME either police station If I marriage outside of my city IN COURT MARRIAGE VERIFICATION. - Any kind information share with respective city where we are belong?

Your marriage in court cannot be done secretly. You can however do joke marriage by tying ud-daara to girls neck and call it marriage, this can be done below any tree in front of any stone with or without presence of anyone other than you two. Marriage has been defined in many ways to facilitate people like you, through Law books.  Read few law books and find out for yourself which other best method exists where you can secretly marry each other.

(Guest)
hi -DOES NOTICE GO HOME either police station If I marriage outside of my city IN COURT MARRIAGE VERIFICATION. - Any kind information share with respective city where we are belong?

Your marriage in court cannot be done secretly. You can however do joke marriage by tying ud-daara to girls neck and call it marriage, this can be done below any tree in front of any stone with or without presence of anyone other than you two. Marriage has been defined in many ways to facilitate people like you, through Law books.  Read few law books and find out for yourself which other best method exists where you can secretly marry each other.

(Guest)

(Guest)

(Guest)

(Guest)

(Guest)

(Guest)

(Guest)

(Guest)

(Guest)

(Guest)

(Guest)

(Guest)

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register