Court fees on succession certificate

sir my father was government teacher.
I want to know that my father's gratuity amount was 8,50,000.
how many rupees we will have to pay as a court fees on 850000 rupees.


It differs from state to states.if nominee has named let he claim money and then afterwards u settle as per law.ur shares

Sir I want to know court fees in Uttar Pradesh

Amit Choudhary kripya Apna prashna spasht Kare Ki aap kya Chahte Hain Kyunki English mein aapne Jo kuch bhi likha hai woh spasht nahi hai

I don't about court fees in may be nominal court fee but after court orders u have to submit non judicial stamp paperi.e it may be 3percent to 10percent of money. Claimed.the order is typed on that stamp paper and issued to u S succession certificate.pleasse contact local advocate

Amit Choudhary, kindly explain your problem clearly, whether you wanted to withdraw the gratuity of your father from the bank and your father is alive. 2) God forbid, if your father and mother are not alive but you wanted to withdraw the gratuity of your late father and for that you wanted the Succession certificate, hence the court fees or expenditure. Since you mentioned U.P. so I had requested you through Roman Hindi imagining that you may be familiar with such Hindi.



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu