LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vivek Rana   18 June 2018

counseling

Sir. My wife file sec. 125 on me. And She want 60000 rs. P/months. Actually she don't want to come back to my home she want stay with her parents. She told me that I u leave your father and come to my parents house. That's why I file sec. 9. After that she file sec. 125.
In hearing of 125 i appeal for counseling but she don't want.
Court and counselor give us 15 days time to talk each other. So I try to call her but she didn't answer my phone and messages. After 15 days I go to court for counseling and she was also there in court. Counseling time was 1400 hrs. But she take next date of hearing and didn't attand counseling. I call her father he told me that she will not attend counseling and see u on next court date.
Please sir help me to come out from this situation.

Learning

6 Replies

Siddharth Jain   18 June 2018

The amount of maintenance awarded to her must be befitting the status of the parties and the capacity of the spouse to pay maintenance, which is always dependant on the factual situation of the case and the court would be justified in moulding the claim for maintenance passed on various factors like her working status, her qualifications, no. of dependants you have etc.

Approximately, twenty-five per cent of the husband’s net salary would be to be awarded as maintenance to the (former) wife.

For any other queries feel free to contact me at isidjain1@gmail.com.

Sir my salary is 30000 only so how much I hv to pay her as maintenance.

Sir because of this problem now I don't hv any job. So in this situation also I hv to pay her maintenance.

When she filed sec. 125. I was working but because of this problem I m not able to work so my company off hire me. And now I don't hv any job.

Siddharth Jain   18 June 2018

the amount you have to pay as maintenance to wife depends astro how your cases are give your advocate as well as the documentary evidence adduced in your favour. there is no fixed calculation for deciding maintenance and it is totally at the discretion of the court to decide it.

But sir I m ready to keep her with me she don't want to stay with me. She needs money only.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register