LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sun shine (edu)     23 June 2010

How to find husbands salary

i am fighting a maintenance case. how can i find my husbands salary? can i find it through Right to Information

Learning

4 Replies

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     23 June 2010

if he is govt employee, may ask rti;

if private or businessman ask through rti to income tax department for his return.

if the prayer u/s 125 then it is a criminal case pray court to find the truth.

even if it is civil, may pray to court for submitting affidevit on his income or it return

1 Like

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     23 June 2010

.....or IT return for the interest of justice.

Parth Chandra (none)     23 June 2010

Hi Arup,

I wanted to know what if Wife issues summons to the husband's company or ask court to inquire about husband's salary or because of any reasons the company comes to know about criminal cases on husband and hence Husband looses his Job....

Can husband get exemption from paying maintenance till he finds another Job?

(Guest)

Dear PC,

A very good que indeed;

1. If it is Civil maint or be it S. 125 CrPC / DV Act maint. case show S. 60 CPC to Ld. Judge along with affidavit of termination of service from boss with mention that the job is being terminated due to criminal liability you bring in to organisation. Caveat here is that in Affidavit also mention appointment of LC / CC for finding yoru true income potential as of date whose report can't be even challenge before Hon'ble SC.

2. Now, if any Divorce activity there then an affidavit with this termination letter will be enough proof of "litigation cruelties grounds" to get divorce form your wife.

So one action of wife as asked brings in two reliefs to husband if above 2 cents properly understood and acted upon.

Rgds

BTW for your que. you could have started it on a different post posting as this post has both sides beneficial views :-) )))))))))

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register