Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Zafaka Chenkual (Lawyer)     15 June 2010

Please could somebody help!

Hello friends,

I would like to know that whether there is any provision or ruling to dismiss the proceeding or discharge the accused In a 'Trial of Warrant Case before a Magistrate instituted on a Police report', if  the complainant remains absent after commencement of trial. Your comment is much anticipated.Thank You

Learning

4 Replies

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     15 June 2010

No

1 Like

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     15 June 2010

"a 'Trial of Warrant Case before a Magistrate instituted on a Police report', if  the complainant remains absent after commencement of trial" ------ your complinant is the state, are you telling that the state is absent from the case? please check it.

1 Like

Zafaka Chenkual (Lawyer)     15 June 2010

Sir, the word complainant here i am referring to is the person who lodges the F.I.R. The complainant refuse to come to the court to give his statement. Is there any remedy for the accused in this regard? Pls help

US Prajapati (AGM)     15 June 2010

Hellow friends,

Is there any ruling,SC,HC judgements which protects a person who is being prosecuted for works carried out by him as per the orders of his employer/management which did not form the part of his duties.For example,in a organisation,in case a telecom engineer is assigned the work of a civil engineer and later prosecuted on the allegation of bad civil work done by him.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register