LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

qwaja (owner)     29 May 2010

property dispute

hi my father bought a property in 1993 from a person and my father was a gp agent of the property he registered the property in 2009 now he sold the property to his friend some other person sends him a notice that the person who sold the property to my father in 1993 has given him a agreement in 1992.my father ignored the notice he tells me that any property which stays with us for 13 years will be ours we dont get a problem from the person who sent this notice and more over he has to send that notice to the person who sold this property to us.now what should we do please suggest a advice.

Learning

4 Replies

Devajyoti Barman (Advocate)     30 May 2010

The agreement for sale does not create any interest in the property. In any case your father has been possessing the property for long after a valid registered sale deed. Such long possession and enjoyment of the property has almost perfected the title in the present circumtances.

qwaja (owner)     31 May 2010

thank you very much sir.

qwaja (owner)     04 July 2010

sir we sold this property and we have done a registered agreement now the party is telling that he will buy the property only after we solve the issue about that fake agreement which we recieved through notice how to solve the problem can i file a suit for possession and declaration of the property.i want to teach a lesson to the person who sent this notice to me.

qwaja (owner)     04 July 2010

sir or else can i get an injuction order from high court stating that we had given a paper statement for sale of this property and we got no objection within the date given in that publication so some person is interfering with false statements and notices after the given date in publication so we want to finish the transfer of the property to the party and proceed legally towards that person.sir with that notice he can stop the registration?how to prevent him from stopping the registration please reply me soon sir thanq.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register