Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sukhvinder (marketing)     29 April 2010

which address should use for file divorce case.

sir i am living separate from last six month from my wife.  they have put case (i think for maintenance and other may be). but because  i was leave the rental home so that i could not attend  any summon.   my question is

Q1:  which address should i give of my wife ( rental home, parents home , or else where) which can help in ex- party  divorce decree.( if i create any licence on name of my wife at other palace and use that address. )

Q2: as i have not attend any summons what can be last and least effect on me.  because now i can not goto  my city because they will  chase me .

thanks 

Learning

7 Replies

Swami Sadashiva Brahmendra Sar (Nil)     29 April 2010

If you are not appearing the case shall be decided ex party against you.

For further advice and help Kindly consult a local lawyer.

aman kumar (SUPERVISER)     29 April 2010

you should face the case, otherwise court can give ex-parte dessition  & impose lot of responce blities as maintenanace ! show your parental add

sukhvinder (marketing)     30 April 2010

if my wife take ex- party  divorce In near future  then it is clear that she will do marriage again. so after her marriage  am i responsible for giving maintainess  to her ?????????

jyotirmaya behera (advocate)     02 May 2010

wife can clame maintainess near husbant.

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     02 May 2010

if she means your wife marry again you will be free from all liabilities of maintenance.

but if she donot marry she will be a liability to you.

it is right answer that you should attend the court, if you feel any problem appoint a lawyer - ,to see your case , otherwise you may be punished by a heavy maintenance. apply to the local thana of the court area or other place or approach to the court for police protection  

1 Like

satnam singh (job less)     03 May 2010

sir actually i my parents has put dispossesion(BEDAKLI)   me from dec 2008 after that april 2009 i went on rent with my wife and due to some circumstances i left the home with my child..    but i don't know which kind of cases they have put on  my question is how i can find the court  and date.??????????  I know about city name where they put case

sukhvinder (marketing)     04 May 2010

i am not in possition to face the case personaly or by advocate becouse of my fincial posission . and i don't want to go back to them .............

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register