Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

s mohanty (S/W engineer)     27 April 2010

urgent consultation required.

hi

i have joined an MNC around 10 days back.There is training of around 1 month,and i have attended only 6 days of training .Before joining  a service agreement needed to be signed.

The service agreement has to signed by me and my guarator . There is around 10-12 papges of conditions in that bond paper.I have submitted all documents except the stamp paper of 100 rupees.

In the document list

1.i have signed across on the revenue stamp

2.my guarentor also signed across the revenue stamp.

3.we both have signed on the offer letter & other documents.

4.again my guarentor's signature is verified by a bank.

5.scaned copies of form 16,address proof of my guarentor.

But i have not submitted the stamp paper . but the above mentioned documents i have submitted.

Now i dont want to work in that company.Want to break the bond of 1lakh 50thousand

IS THERE ANY WAY OUT WITH OUT PAYING THE MONEY???

KINDLY SUGGEST ME ,HOW CAN I LEAVE THE COMPANY WITH OUT PAYING ANY AMOUNT.

Learning

6 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     27 April 2010

Any how you have not yet joined the company.  You do one thing just issue a notice of your unwillingness to work with the company and inform them the documents whatever you have submitted to the company stand cancell.and not binding on me.

1 Like

Nilesh (regional bussiness manager)     27 April 2010

the issue of paying the bond amount doesn't arise. you have signed the offer letter and not the joining letter. the bond stands valid only when you joined the organisation.

1 Like

V. VASUDEVAN (LEGAL COUNSEL)     27 April 2010

I agree with the views of Rajeev and Nilesh. Write a letter clearly indicating your rescinding of the offer and ask for revocation and the return of the bond duly cancelled. Ensure that you letter, preferably issued by registered post/speed post AD are delivered and you get the acknowledgement.

vasudevan

1 Like

s mohanty (S/W engineer)     28 April 2010

Hi,

i have aslo signed the joining letter.it is around 7 days i am attending the training.The training session is of 1 month duration.       

In the document list

1.i have signed across on the revenue stamp

2.my guarentor also signed across the revenue stamp.

3.we both have signed on the offer letter & appointment letter & other documents.

4.again my guarentor's signature is verified by a bank.

5.scaned copies of form 16,address proof of my guarentor.

can they claim on basis of  those documents???

I have not submitted the stamp paper worth 100 rupees which has to be signed by my guarantor & me.It is being provided by the company.I have issued it but still not submited it.

KINDLY SUGGEST ME ,HOW CAN I LEAVE THE COMPANY WITH OUT PAYING ANY AMOUNT.

eagerly waiting for your response.

Raj Kumar Makkad (Adv P & H High Court Chandigarh)     29 April 2010

I have similar opinion as of all other experts.

Prasoon Srivastava (Advocate)     29 April 2010

Don't worry leave the company with proper notice and hand over the charge carefully, if possible then try to take a recieving of the entire files, money, equipments, etc.

The employment bonds are not enfoceable as they are onesided agreed terms signed by the candidate to grab the job.

Prasoon

(Advocate)

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register