Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kumar Doab (FIN)     16 April 2010

Very useful information Sir.

(Guest)

I am defrauded Rs 90000/- from my account at RK pURAM -500056 br of BOI. My case is also very similar to the case reported. BOI is not taking any interest  though the IP add of the compuetrs @ Australia , Canada & Nigeria are known to the bank. The beneficiaries are the account holders in the BOI branches at Goegaon , Nasik and Surat  are also known to the Bank Auth. My complant to them and then to Bank's Ombudsman @ Hyderabad bore no fruits as they consider this being a compromise of credentials at my end. My complaint to cyber cell @ Hyd is not acknowledged as the SP adviced me to complaint against the bank as that would be a faster route to recover my money . Hacking took place on 01&02 Jan this year.

What should i do ?

Haridas Mandal

sridhar pasumarthy (ADVOCATE)     07 October 2012

Thankyou for your information sir.

Can you pls provide the citation of the ruling.

kartikeya (lawyer/cyber law consultant/cyber crime investigator)     17 October 2012

@ Haridasmandal:.. need full details with evidences regarding your case to comment...  because with the advancement of technologies the crime also increases.. and the ways to commit crime too..

(Guest)

Sure I will try to post as much as possible as some scanned pages are not getting uploaded in this forum .Can I have your Email Add please/

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register