LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Aman Garg   08 August 2019

property issue

What if the opposition are not coming Court to various notice sent in his address how many times warning given by Judge

Learning

5 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     08 August 2019

Wait for a reasonable time, get it published in news papers with permission of court, file petition to decide the case treating the defendants as expartee.

After expartee of opposition can they able to file the application and the case would be more take time?

P. Venu (Advocate)     08 August 2019

You have not posted the complete facts.

1 Like

My grandfather has two sons and two daughter now my grandfather is no more and father is elder three of them frankly speaking my father's brother and sister not with my father's side because of the property distribution so my dad file against a file to partition for 1/4 my father's brother is expartee and sister is not receiving notice after delivered his address 2-3 times I want to know after expartee they can able to expand the case to take more time and what should we do for secure our partition 1/4 that they cannot able to say anything in court

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     08 August 2019

Don't worry, she can join as a party at any time during proceeding and offer a lame excuse prepared by her advocate, and the case is not going to be decided now, and believe me, if your court works properly it takes two more years minimum.  Once entrusted to the advocate, just make a follow up and he can take such action as required for expediting the proceedings.  Who is in possession is more important .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register