LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Asim Patan   06 July 2019

Suggestion for gramakantam home land issue

My mother purchased 1cent land of gramakantam from some "X" person with an agreement in 2002 but he got that land with registration from some "Y" person. We built indiramma house, got door no,paying water bill,house bill,current bill to the Panchayat Office.

Now some new person came and showing this gramakantam land which we built house is belonging to them as they had registered that land previously and asking 2lakhs money or leave the house. My mother passed away 2 years back. He is telling that he is the owner of this land as his grandfather had registered this area...New person didn't informed us or disturbed since 17 years for us or 31 years for the person who sold land to us; but now making arguments as that is their grandfathers land and will destroy it.

Whom will this gramakantam area belongs now?as being gramakantam How can I proceed ?

He is making so many arguments and asking money..please guide me to get this land for registration and kindly please spare your valuable 3 mins time 7989905788 for me.

Many thanks in advance...I will be waiting for your very valuable kind information...

Learning

4 Replies

P. Venu (Advocate)     07 July 2019

Have you examined the documents? Are they authentic?

Asim Patan   09 July 2019

Sir Venu...Yes, They had grandfathers registered doc,the person who sold us this land has registered doc from some 'X' person but he made agreement bond doc for us...we bought this land in 2002 but we started building home in 2010 from that year onward we had current connection too..To file a case adversary possession we don't have 12years completed document...based on these if info please suggest necessary steps I need to follow...

P. Venu (Advocate)     10 July 2019

Had your mother purchased the property through a registered comveyance?

1 Like

Asim Patan   15 July 2019

Yes, my Mother purchased land from a person who sold us the land had registered from someone who known to be owner for that land

this owner doesn't had any documents now So new person showing their grandfather's registration document & telling this is belonging to them.

Sir Venu, it may help me a lot if you give 3min. ur valuable time for the sake of me with 7989905788
Thanks in advance Sir....

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register