Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Arun Krishnan (Student)     05 April 2010

Admin,pls introduce an option to chat with an online member.

Admin,

Why don't you introduce an option to chat with an online member on LCI?

It is sad that even after attaining a membership of 50k LCI has no such option.

We are like a family now.After all these years each of us might be interested to know each other better

Many of the other members might be interested in this idea.I request all such members to request the admin for the same..

Also we can only call LCI a real interactive platform only if it has an option for real time chatting.

Learning

22 Replies

Kiran Kumar (Lawyer)     05 April 2010

not a bad idea....but such a chat option shall be confined only among lawyers.

2 Like

DISHA D. SHAH (lawyer)     05 April 2010

this facilities contains in  all other portals like www.indianportals.in

1 Like

Arun Krishnan (Student)     05 April 2010

Of course kiran,It should be restricted to some level.By this suggestion i did not mean a platform where a lawyer can chat with a client or solicit his work.But a chat option at  least with select experts shall be a great help for those who seek some advice,especially students.

girishankar (manager)     10 April 2010

Hmmm

Ankur Garg (Company secretary)     10 April 2010

Ya very good idea Arun !!!

Infact we are enjoying chat facility at caclubindia.com

Let's hope for the best.

girishankar (manager)     10 April 2010

Dear Sirs is there Club to chat and exchange thier experince for the Victims i:e C*****S

Gundlapallis (Advocate)     12 April 2010

No doubt a good idea - But lot of chances for misuse.

Ankur Garg (Company secretary)     12 April 2010

Why everyone is so worried at LCI? 

Dear friend don't think about misuse and be positive. Have faith in Admin.

Regards

1 Like

girishankar (manager)     12 April 2010

Sir whts up there to misuse LCI when there is HCI and SCI in our country.......

Dearn Mr. Ankur :  I am also a Cost Accountant.  I know the working environments either side.  The 'misuse' i mentioned all my ld friends ie., practicing advocates and admin can understand - but you cannot because you work in different environment.  Just understand my apprehension is not from lack of 'positive thinking' but rich with exprience of 'practical thinking'.

Ankur Garg (Company secretary)     12 April 2010

Dear friend,

First –there wasn’t any need to mention that you are a CWA. It doesn’t make any difference to me and working conditions and stuff like that is not an issue at all.

Second—I apologies for my comment as you find it otherwise. I really mean it.

Third—A humble request--Admin just go ahead and launch chat facility. When the same facility can be successfully handled elsewhere by the same group with approx 4 lacs members than why not at LCI where true and matured/senior members are sharing their knowledge. I have full faith in you.

Best Regards

So.. You Decide !!! and dictate !!! in a forum where you are not a member of the profession!  - I am sorry but you compelled to say me this !  You WILL NEVER understand what 'misuse' we were talking about and we dont want to publicize either - the members of this profession and the Admin understand the term.  But you will never. So plz. end your interference here and just watch if you are interested.

TAPASH (senior audit assistant)     12 April 2010

Originally posted by :Gundlapallis
"
So.. You Decide !!! and dictate !!! in a forum where you are not a member of the profession!  - I am sorry but you compelled to say me this !  You WILL NEVER understand what 'misuse' we were talking about and we dont want to publicize either - the members of this profession and the Admin understand the term.  But you will never. So plz. end your interference here and just watch if you are interested.
"

Dear Gundlapallis,

perhaps you have not seen the very heading line of LCI portal. "INTERACTIVE PLATFORM FOR LAWYEARS AND INDIAN PUBLIC" . So please express with honour to someone. Ankur is a proven professional , and if he is here, it is our pride, and any indian has full right to come here and express his/ her view as the theme of the site. The very heading of the site showing that it is not a hub only for lawyears. Every person't interpretation is different in different issue. You said him " not to dictate" , and by saying this you are dictating him. Do you have that right? Have you not read the forum rules ? Please be friendly.

Arun Krishnan (Student)     13 April 2010

Peace friends!

We are not here to throw dirt at each other.nor are we here to prove each other's arguments.I started the thread to have a healthy discussion on the matter.I wonder why the simple suggestion of mine heated your egos here.We all know what LCI is and we all know why we are here for.

I think we are here to exchange our knowledge not to to exchange heat.So be cool, positive and sensible.If you guys have personal matters, just take them outside.

Everyone here has a right to express his own views.I request the learned members to show more respect towards each other.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register