LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vikas   20 February 2019

Bank Documents misused, need advice

A GUY NAME IS AKSHAY SHARMA HE USED MY DOCUMENTS AND TAKING A LOANS WITH MY DOCUMENTS CONSUMER DURABLE LOAN HE TALKING LOANS WITH 2 BANK FIRST HE TAKE LOAN WITHOUT INFORM ME AFTER I GETTING CALL FORM BANK I ASK FROM HIM HE TOLD NO WORRY I PAID BUT HE PAID SOME SMALL AMOUNT 1 2 TIME AND PENDING DEDUCTED FORM MY ACCOUNT HE GIVE SOME AMOUNT RETURN TO ME AND TOLD GIVE ME SOME TIME I PAID ALL BUT LAST 2 MOUNTH THIS GUY DIDNT RESPONSE ME AND HIS PHONE AND EMAIL THE DIDNT GIVE ME RESPONSE BUT BANK THROUGH I GOT DAILY BASES I AM JUST FRASTERD WITH THIS ALL IF POLICE JUST CALL HIM OR JUST SPOKE TO HIS BROTHER SO HE DEFINITELY PAID ALL AMOUNT

Learning

4 Replies

NSV VARA PRASAD   20 February 2019

Please approach the bank with your Advocate and get the full details of the loan.

vikas   20 February 2019

can I loadge a compliant to police station regarding for this fraud with me it's right decision? because till I didn't approach any advocate

vikas   20 February 2019

so please guide me tight decesion

Suhail suhail (LAWYER)     20 February 2019

Sure why are you waiting ,just  file the detailed written complaint in the Police Station of your area and forward the copy to the banks concerned. Get the FIR lodged otherwise you will be in trouble.

You must also send Notice to bank how the loan has been approved in your upon mere resanting of documents ,they were suppoused to verify everything.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register