LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rajesh   14 February 2019

Flat sale after release deed without consideration

I recently purchased property from 1st legal heir of deceased person (having 4 legal heir)3 legal heirs have executed Release deed without consideration in favor of first son, Release deed is duly registered in sub registar office and society transfer was done on his name. 

So I've done all payment of flat sale to first son as release deed was in his name, on which all legal heir of deceased owner have mutually agree to distribute the amount equally among them.

Now, can any legal heir can stake for claim incase first son dont transfer money to them? From whom they will stake this claim, me or first son?

What precaution I should take? Do I need to do further NOC?

Learning

3 Replies

Suhail suhail (LAWYER)     14 February 2019

You already have paid the amount but secure the copy of registerd Relinquilshment deed, if the deed is registerd in the court the don worry .Still you should do one thing, while making payments seek proper receipt duely whein yiou mention the details of poperty and make the other share holders(three brothers) to sign the receipt if possible. You must also let them signas witness on the sale deed.

Keep your investment safe ,take precautions because with time any dman changes can heppen.

1 Like

Suhail suhail (LAWYER)     14 February 2019

You already have paid the amount but secure the copy of registerd Relinquilshment deed, if the deed is registerd in the court the don worry .Still you should do one thing, while making payments seek proper receipt duely whein yiou mention the details of poperty and make the other share holders(three brothers) to sign the receipt if possible. You must also let them signas witness on the sale deed.

Keep your investment safe ,take precautions because with time any dman changes can heppen.

1 Like

Rajesh   14 February 2019

Thank you Mr Bilal Sir, I will take note of it, receipt from Releasor.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register